Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Umm... Que?

I think it was kess that moved his vinyl to a new apartment/house saranwrapped inside of an expedit.

It would definitely be lighter than a unit filled with 180g records. There can be no argument about this. I have the facts and I'm voting kess.

I think it was kess that moved his vinyl to a new apartment/house saranwrapped inside of an expedit.

It would definitely be lighter than a unit filled with 180g records. There can be no argument about this. I have the facts and I'm voting kess.

Oh my god. Lol. Moving records is a bitch though. I had a whole car full of boxes.

At this point, pretty much everyone who wants A copy of this has it, right? Now it's just accumulating variants?

Yes, but most of the people who want a copy of this seem to want ALL the copies of this, evident by the sea foam being sold out already. :P

Oh my god. Lol. Moving records is a bitch though. I had a whole car full of boxes.

Yes, but most of the people who want a copy of this seem to want ALL the copies of this, evident by the sea foam being sold out already. :P

Well...it was a pretty good price for a limited colored edition. This is my first copy, and I picked up seafoam.

HAHA no I just made a joke about doing that and people took it literally

At this point, pretty much everyone who wants A copy of this has it, right?  Now it's just accumulating variants?

I doubt that. I have two copies. One from the first TC press and one from AFS. I've accumulated them over the years but I know a few people who love the album and have no copies of it. I've seen plenty of people start threads in the Sales/Trades section wanting to buy this and have no copies. The problem is that so many people bought so many variants for themselves every time this was pressed that it left a bunch of other people with no options other than flippers and most people will just live without when they see those prices. Its nice to see a huge number on just one color now so it can hopefully cut down on that. Plus, there are the people who weren't aware of this album or just hadn't heard it yet when the other presses went on sale and now that they've heard it and the collect vinyl they want it on LP.

this is my first time getting a copy of this, pretty stoked on snagging a seafoam bc i like the color, makes me think of seafoam green stratocasters. despite having a 1st press of deja and YFW i never got a D&G though bc i wasn't buying records for a period when it came out, i was pretty irked by it because its my favorite album of theirs, and i didn't want to get a MOV copy after seeing those terrible stickers. 

would still buy a /250 180 g from the 1st round of pressings if i could get it for a really good price considering all the other black pressings of this now. 

I've decided I'm only going to check this thread once a day, so that I can catch up on like 20 pages of the best posts ever.

Unrelated, I actually listened to this album for the first time a few days ago; it was good, but I didn't like it enough to want to buy a copy. Those of you who got a seafoam copy after the first time it was made unavailable are troopers. I don't have that kind of patience.

So lemme get this straight, there's at least 13, 284 copies of this (that's without counting a single black MOV copy) across 16 different variants and people still have trouble tracking this down ?

Triple Crown
white - 3000
black white marble - 500
red - 500
gold - 500
seafoam green - 500
black - 3000

AFS
black - 242
orange/black - 242
blue/black - 498
blue/white - 197
purple - 501
orange/white - 195
white - 243

(numbers are from this thread: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/98183-actual-pressing-numbers-from-afs-devil-god/ )

MOV
clear - 2500
red - 666
black - ??

So lemme get this straight, there's at least 13, 284 copies of this (that's without counting a single black MOV copy) across 16 different variants and people still have trouble tracking this down ?

Triple Crown

white - 3000

black white marble - 500

red - 500

gold - 500

seafoam green - 500

black - 3000

AFS

black - 242

orange/black - 242

blue/black - 498

blue/white - 197

purple - 501

orange/white - 195

white - 243

(numbers are from this thread: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/98183-actual-pressing-numbers-from-afs-devil-god/ )

MOV

clear - 2500

red - 666

black - ??

I don't know that people were having trouble tracking it down... I know I wasn't into it enough to pay more than this pressing cost, and pretty much all of the copies for sale I'd seen cost more than this one.

While I have everyone's attention... Would anyone be interested in buying the masks off the album cover?

While I have everyone's attention... Would anyone be interested in buying the masks off the album cover?

THIS MAN EXISTS AND I WANT TO HEAR HIS STORY.

As for the Luca spot, I cleaned my record really good and it doesn't skip anymore.