Actual pressing numbers from AFS Devil & God

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder AFS went away.

there are two possibilities to this.

1) rj was showing off.. selling out of a shit ton of vinyl almost immediately. but the massive dump he was bragging about was probably more like a shart.

2) that shart was the constant delays. posting bigger numbers means you assume way more that needs to get done/could go wrong. 

Failing to see where the shitstorm begins.

Most people who have these are Brand New diehards or misers who want top dollar. How does this change that?

EDIT: In your case Ryan, you probably would have chosen a different variant for the raffle. But with the new press, I just don't see this changing the demand/prices much.

Haha why is this such a big deal? It just means the copies you have are more rare than you thought..

I had this info because I'm friends with RJ and he told me a long time ago. He ended up delaying his press so the bands could come out first out of respect and then cut back on what was pressed because whatever he was pressing had to be done at all once. I think there may have been a concern that the market was flooded.. The band pressed 4 colors and he pressed 7..