Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

i was one of those people this morning. went through the whole checkout process just to see what it would end up being. once i realized it would be about $80 shipped, i closed the page.

AND HOLY SHIT I'M FINALLY LISTENING TO THIS. it was just doing its thing as i was typing that, and then seemingly out of fucking no where... YEAH!!!

ITT: People paying $60 retail for a record. Mainly because of color.

more like $80 retail but ya. Come on, it's Brand New. We all know this is the sort of thing that ends up being an investment anyway, despite the fact that it will supposedly stay in print on black. I just think the red colorway is beautiful and i figure it's better to spend "retail" now then try to track down a copy for less than that later

I'm glad you guys are all stoked on the sound quality. I knew you wouldn't be disappointed. MOV releases are top notch in that regard. I own Live - Throwing Copper and Rage Against The Machine - Battle Of Los Angeles from MOV and they are two of the best sounding records I own. If only they'd step up to Southern Lord level packaging... they'd be arguably the best in the biz.

perhaps this has been posted before and i just missed it.

what do you think about this?

"NOTE. The jacket has a sticker adhered to it. Trying to remove the sticker might damage your product."

http://www.musiconvinyl.com/releases/Brand_New/The_Devil_And_God_Are_Raging_Inside_Me

Thanks for the down, idiot... My point was the following: If they include this note on their homepage, the won't have to offer compensation, I suppose.

So according to Banquet, the clear copies are definitely a US import (meaning they were pressed here in the US) into the UK. So why the $40 (now a sneaky $70) price tag SRC?

When I bought my original TCR copy I had to pay postage to Australia from the US, it cost me $25 ppd.

Clearly SRC, and obviously many other record stores are trying to get in on the flipping game and that's ridiculous. People need to stand up against this kind of bullshit. Do not be this guy >>

You're the reason collecting is getting so expensive.

What are you talking about? I didnt end up buying from banquet because $80 for a different color is a bad investment. So please explain how im "the reason colleting is getting so expensive?"

I dont set the prices from flippers or shady distros. I also dont support it and buy from anyone seller unless the price is reasonable. Why dont you track down the 100 people that did buy it or the 5 or more people that have claimed on this board that they did buy it. 

How is it your business anyway with what people do with their money? Its not like when this album came out it was so expensive. Some people even got the red I believe for $36. If you didnt get the chance to buy one then too bad. If you want it then yes you're gunna have to shell out a bunch of money. If you dont like it then too bad i guess you missed out.

I cant tell you how many times this has happened to me. But you know what? Life goes on and more new music comes out and records keep spinning.

perhaps this has been posted before and i just missed it.

what do you think about this?

"NOTE. The jacket has a sticker adhered to it. Trying to remove the sticker might damage your product."

http://www.musiconvinyl.com/releases/Brand_New/The_Devil_And_God_Are_Raging_Inside_Me

Thanks for the down, idiot... My point was the following: If they include this note on their homepage, the won't have to offer compensation, I suppose.

There's a sticker on this jacket?