Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I don't believe you can use paypal. I went through their website a few times debating if I really wanted to drop those shipping fees on Fireworks-Gospel, but then it got a repress over here. Each time I made it to the check out before I chickened out, but I normally pay with paypal and couldn't find that option.

Idk $81.36 Is probably the most Ive paid for a record. I have multiple albums that are worth $100 + however I dont think I paid over $20 when i got them right when they came out. I love my OG copy but the sound quality is not that good. I cherish my clear because of the sound quality and would love to add the red to my collection.

They are going quick I have to decide quickly unfortunately.

Ive loved this band since 2003 and am just really happy there is a copy that sounds decent. 

Collecting is a very expensive hobby lol.

this...just stick with your clear copy. you wanted a better sounding copy and now you've got it.

i also want a red but will stick with my white TCR pressing since i cannot justify spending so much on a record i already have.

Thanks XBRBX. You know what you're right man. There is a bunch of other records ive been wanting and i could get five or six new records compared to one of which I already have two copies of. The red is not going to sound any different. Its just going to have an impersonal machined stamped silver foiled number and red and black marbled vinyl. Of which I already have tons of on other releases.

Just seeing them readily available and the frenzy in this thread had me interested. 

hahah I cant quit this thread. If there ever is a deja repress like said before I cant even imagine what is going to transpire. I think it might go a little something like this : kque.gif

Thanks XBRBX. You know what you're right man. There is a bunch of other records ive been wanting and i could get five or six new records compared to one of which I already have two copies of. The red is not going to sound any different. Its just going to have an impersonal machined stamped silver foiled number and red and black marbled vinyl. Of which I already have tons of on other releases.

Just seeing them readily available and the frenzy in this thread had me interested. 

hahah I cant quit this thread. If there ever is a deja repress like said before I cant even imagine what is going to transpire. I think it might go a little something like this : kque.gif

the most reasonable post in the entire thread. conshaqulations!

So according to Banquet, the clear copies are definitely a US import (meaning they were pressed here in the US) into the UK. So why the $40 (now a sneaky $70) price tag SRC?

When I bought my original TCR copy I had to pay postage to Australia from the US, it cost me $25 ppd.

Clearly SRC, and obviously many other record stores are trying to get in on the flipping game and that's ridiculous. People need to stand up against this kind of bullshit. Do not be this guy >>

Idk $81.36 Is probably the most Ive paid for a record. I have multiple albums that are worth $100 + however I dont think I paid over $20 when i got them right when they came out. I love my OG copy but the sound quality is not that good. I cherish my clear because of the sound quality and would love to add the red to my collection.

They are going quick I have to decide quickly unfortunately.

Ive loved this band since 2003 and am just really happy there is a copy that sounds decent. 

Collecting is a very expensive hobby lol.

You're the reason collecting is getting so expensive.

it sold out on banquet and then it looks like they canceled a lot of orders. I got a call from my card company asking about recent purchases, they had apparently declined the one to banquet so i had to go back and re-order, hoping it doesn't get declined again

e-mail them, they usually hold cancelled orders a few days