Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

To those that got shipping conformation from amazon.de

may i ask what day you placed your order, mine is now delayed and I ordered on Sept 7th

just wondering if that makes a difference.

I too ordered mine on Sept 7th. Says that it will arrive sometime between Jan 04 - 21st.  I ended up cancelling it since I ordered another one from SRC and already got it. I am impatient, dammit!

Just received my red copy from soundstagedirect. I had asked them to take the records out of the jacket to prevent jacket splitting. When they shipped it, they took each disc out of the inner sleeve, placed it in a white paper sleeve, then in its own poly sleeve. Everything arrived pristine. Very well done. By the way, mine is number 463.

To those that got shipping conformation from amazon.de

may i ask what day you placed your order, mine is now delayed and I ordered on Sept 7th

just wondering if that makes a difference.

I ordered on the 7th and mine has not been delayed but I still haven't received a shipping confirmation.

EDIT: It now says I'll receive it on Nov. 28th, before it said between the 15th and the 30th. Still appears as "not shipped" though...

Just received my red copy from soundstagedirect. I had asked them to take the records out of the jacket to prevent jacket splitting. When they shipped it, they took each disc out of the inner sleeve, placed it in a white paper sleeve, then in its own poly sleeve. Everything arrived pristine. Very well done. By the way, mine is number 463.

Mine came that way too.  SSD is a class act.  For me it's all SSD, SRC and HT.