Guest deathbydrums

It seems like the RHP back catalog is just asking to be repressed. I've been holding out hoping to find Ghosts somewhere for cheap like i did with my 2 different color versions of April (i think they were both under $25).

OH MAN April is the only LP i dont have ...actually the White Christmas Box I dont have either but April is one of my favs....You should sell one to me? (being hopeful!)

I ended up paying like $80 for Ghosts, but its in my top 5 all time albums so it was worth it to me! 

OH MAN April is the only LP i dont have ...actually the White Christmas Box I dont have either but April is one of my favs....You should sell one to me? (being hopeful!)

I ended up paying like $80 for Ghosts, but its in my top 5 all time albums so it was worth it to me! 

If I could find Ghosts for $80 right now, I would jump on it in a heartbeat.  So jealous.  Still need April too, ughhhhh.

Guest deathbydrums

betting those are promo copies...but still super uncool to sell your own promo/rare stuff for "rare" prices....

I have no problem whatsoever with this. They are super talented, looking to make a bit of money to cover production and they are being completely open about that. The band has probably never made any money off this release or their first.

This version is limited to only 20 purple copies and the orange copies out of 300 (or is it 400?) even sell for $100 and up. So a purple out of 20 for $100 with money going directly to the band is not bad at all in my opinion.

I totally bought one! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest deleted

He's keeping busy...

xmas2013.jpg   title_newrelease.gif
title_mk2.gif
Sings Christmas Carols
Release Date: November 10, 2014

(Caldo Verde Records)

All songs performed by Mark Kozelek November/Decemeber 2013