Secret Santa 2013 Edition (updated 9/26)

Got mine the other day and just opened it! I got:

RECORDS

Godspeed You Black Emperor - Yanqui U.X.O.

Rhye - Woman 

Lee Greenwood - Christmas to Christmas

Oak Ridge Boys - Christmas

Thunderbeard Coozie

Dr. Dog - B-Room CD

SUPER PUMPED!!! I always need more Godspeed in my life, I haven't heard of Rhye (but SS said it was one of his favorites this year), and I enjoy Christmas LPs.

THANKS SS.

My guess is 3arl?

Got mine the other day and just opened it! I got:

RECORDS

Godspeed You Black Emperor - Yanqui U.X.O.

Rhye - Woman

Lee Greenwood - Christmas to Christmas

Oak Ridge Boys - Christmas

Thunderbeard Coozie

Dr. Dog - B-Room CD

SUPER PUMPED!!! I always need more Godspeed in my life, I haven't heard of Rhye (but SS said it was one of his favorites this year), and I enjoy Christmas LPs.

THANKS SS.

My guess is 3arl?

You got it! Glad you like it!

kMSTpSs.jpg?1

so these shirts are awesome. i wore brand new to work on monday, and my boss noticed. completely caught me by surprise when he said "you know, that used to be like my favorite album back in college". dude is just so vanilla, i never would have expected it from him.

hWdlhse.jpg?1

interpol s/t. it's funny, i actually had this previously, and gave it to a girlfriend for her birthday. nice to have it back.

new found glory - sticks & stones, which has been a long time want of mine.. just something i never pulled the trigger on. thank you SO much for finally making this a part of my collection!

the boss! i'd never listened to this album, so i was pretty excited to broaden my bruce horizons. and i definitely enjoyed it.

2SaHKdV.jpg?1

ok, so there was another brand new shirt in this package, and it was fuckin illlllllll. unfortunately, it was also too small. i had to exchange the 3 shirts for mediums, and they didn't have that one in stock. so i opted for the next best thing available, and it was a no-brainer. fuckin' axl rose rockin a pair of USA spandex. 

also included were some arrested development pins, and a couple john cena lanyards. the notes that accompanied were beyond entertaining. and from now on, i'm going to wear my rise above hate lanyards any time i log on to vc.

i hate to say it, but i still have no idea who hooked me up. 

0474B643-2353-4D82-8E2A-45926D49B5F2_zps

Green lantern travel mug

NK - nothin to be gained here LP

person l / francesqa split 7

Notes and bolts 01 7

The constellations -setback 7

The sounds - no one sleeps when I'm awake 7

Albert Camus' The Stranger, which I've been meaning to read for a while now

Bunch of stickers

And a t-shirt which I think is happy body, slow brain...could be wrong though. It's a cool design either way.

There was a pretty cool pin inside the mug with onlettingjoe's avatar, leading me to believe it was him. Thanks dude, really cool package and digging the NK album like crazy - not sure how I missed that one. All the tunes are way uptown alley. Also, the mix was prime! I'll have to get the track list from you for a few of the songs I'm not sure who they're by

There was a pretty cool pin inside the mug with onlettingjoe's avatar, leading me to believe it was him. Thanks dude, really cool package and digging the NK album like crazy - not sure how I missed that one. All the tunes are way uptown alley. Also, the mix was prime! I'll have to get the track list from you for a few of the songs I'm not sure who they're by

you got it, man. i'm glad you liked it all. i'll send over that track listing via PM at some point.