Secret Santa 2013 Edition (updated 9/26)

Finally got the opportunity to go through this thread and daaaaaang a lot of people got some sa-weet packages this year, which is totally awesome. Accolades to those Santas. Makes me totally feel self-conscious about the one I sent, though, because it's fairly simple and definitely not as creative as some of these. Hope my SS enjoys it. I got my gift about a week and a half ago but I'm at least waiting until December to open it. I want to see it underneath my tree before I bust it open.

Finally got the opportunity to go through this thread and daaaaaang a lot of people got some sa-weet packages this year, which is totally awesome. Accolades to those Santas. Makes me totally feel self-conscious about the one I sent, though, because it's fairly simple and definitely not as creative as some of these. Hope my SS enjoys it. I got my gift about a week and a half ago but I'm at least waiting until December to open it. I want to see it underneath my tree before I bust it open.

You are patient!

what did you get ??!! did I miss it?

i'm kind of an asshole, and haven't gotten my package out yet. (it's almost ready, i swear!)

until theirs is received, i won't feel right boasting about what i was gifted.

Ha ha ha. Glad you like it. I forgot somethings so if I grab a moment I need to send you something more. 

Yeah, the items were the clues. I toured with Bon Jovi for 3 weeks once - worst three weeks of my life. I was kicked out of the Cub Scouts for inappropriate used of nooses - finally gave up that final memento. Finally, that's me mowing my old Gainesville lawn 13 years ago. 

Also - that Poison 7" is great. I have it myself.