The Bled - Pass the Flask LP Hot Topic exclusive REPRESS available now

Good news.  Travis, will this likely be distributed to any HT stores that carry vinyl?  My closest store is in Florence, KY and they have an extremely small vinyl selection.  Would it be helpful to ask the manager of the store to request to receive some of these when they come out?

Haha you and me both.  My pants used to give me stomach aches.

When I was young, it was the opposite of tight jeans.  I used to wear those ridiculously huge jeans (JNCO brand comes to mind).  Baggy jeans, with those biker wallet chains and a new manic panic hair color every week.  Now I work for a big corporation, dress in "normal" clothes and haven't dyed my hair in probably 15 years.  hahaha

http://www.bewild.com/jncojeans.html

When I was young, it was the opposite of tight jeans.  I used to wear those ridiculously huge jeans (JNCO brand comes to mind).  Baggy jeans, with those biker wallet chains and a new manic panic hair color every week.  Now I work for a big corporation, dress in "normal" clothes and haven't dyed my hair in probably 15 years.  hahaha

http://www.bewild.com/jncojeans.html

Duuuuude, 22" at the bottom JNCO's, that was my jam in middle school.  Along with the gigantic ball chain necklaces, of course.  At one point, I wore 4 chains on my wallet...........4.  One that almost went down to my ankle.  Black bucket hat to top it all off, of course.

Duuuuude, 22" at the bottom JNCO's, that was my jam in middle school.  Along with the gigantic ball chain necklaces, of course.  At one point, I wore 4 chains on my wallet...........4.  One that almost went down to my ankle.  Black bucket hat to top it all off, of course.

I'm so glad my parents were smart enough to deny me this stuff when it was popular in middle school. I remember all the guys wearing stuff like this and my parents flat out refusing to buy me this garbage.

I can't wait to tell my son "no" when he comes home wanting to jump on some crazy stupid fashion trend. He might be mad at me like I was at my parents, but when he's 30 like I am he'll appreciate that I didn't let him wear whatever future kids decide to wear and look stupid in.

There won't be many of these going to stores, I'll probably put most of them online so more people have a chance to get it. I can always ask for a repress if these sell out quickly. Can't promise that the label will repress it but I'll definitely ask.

LOL, I forgot about the gigantic ball chain necklaces!  I had a few of those.  Used to craft shit onto them like guitar picks, cool looking glass beads and other stuff.  God I was dumb...

There won't be many of these going to stores, I'll probably put most of them online so more people have a chance to get it. I can always ask for a repress if these sell out quickly. Can't promise that the label will repress it but I'll definitely ask.

Thanks for the info man.  Looking forward to it.

this makes me happy considering i live out in the boonies and the nearest hot topic that usually carries vinyl is about 4 hours away