The Bled - Pass the Flask LP Hot Topic exclusive REPRESS available now

A few things:

HT is still a company that sells music and music merch, online it's just under the header of "rock tees" and not "music"

Vinyl is always excluded from all store and all site promotions

I'm pretty sure the cover is black. I think they accidentally just used the white cover instead of the black cover. I didn't get a sample since they all went online so I haven't seen these in person yet. I just ordered one for myself.

I remember seeing them at Warped Tour (Pittsburgh) back in the day. They played one of those stages that is a semi trailer converted out into a stage. To this day, I've never seen a stage get rocked so hard.

I remember that show. Thought the trailer was gonna implode. Another year at a warped tour it was the dillinger escape plan and the bled next to one another back to back. That was a tiring 45 minutes...

Woke up at 2:30am and ordered. Glad to finally have this record. Thanks for your hard work Travis.

I'd really love to see Too Bad Your Beautiful (instead of HAWBTE) and This Is Love This Is Murderous on vinyl in the near future. What kinda green do you need me to slip you Travis to make those happen?

Woke up at 2:30am and ordered. Glad to finally have this record. Thanks for your hard work Travis.

I'd really love to see Too Bad Your Beautiful (instead of HAWBTE) and This Is Love This Is Murderous on vinyl in the near future. What kinda green do you need me to slip you Travis to make those happen?

I'm working on one of those two currently but I'd personally love to have them both as well.