Blink 182 - Blink 182 2xLP splatter vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

So this is how my copies arrived. Apparently the monkeys in LaVergne, TN thought they were a t-shirt. 

blink.jpg

No disrespect towards Travis, but HT is run by the dumbest fuckin morons on the planet. Everything about this chain is sub standard: lousy customer service and returns, inconsistent inventory across the stores, ridiculously bad handling & packing of merchandise.

Anybody want these mangled copies before I send them back to the fucktards?

So this is how my copies arrived. Apparently the monkeys in LaVergne, TN thought they were a t-shirt. 

blink.jpg

No disrespect towards Travis, but HT is run by the dumbest fuckin morons on the planet. Everything about this chain is sub standard: lousy customer service and returns, inconsistent inventory across the stores, ridiculously bad handling & packing of merchandise.

God I would be so pissed off.  That is seriously unacceptable.

blink.jpg

Thanks for posting the picture, I'll be showing this to the people in charge of this. This is unacceptable. Pm me your order number and info and I'll make sure they take care of you right away.

Not here to argue but packaging and handling isn't generally substandard, I've seen a few issues posted in here recently but I think those issues get blown out of proportion. I will make sure they fix this. I can't believe they put your records in a bag.

The inventory isn't really inconsistent, not every store gets every release. It's always been like that.

Anyways pm me all your info and I'll make sure they take care of you ASAP tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Travis gets far too much shit on here. Or at least in my short while here it seems like he does. There have been numerous times I have gone into a thread and someone is trying to start shit with the guy. Where are they when he personally responds to situations like this and fixes it.

Kudos to you man!

Posted this in the Linkin Park thread but just wanted to say, I must be lucky and get a distribution hub of Hot Topic where they actually give a shit, because for the most part my records get to me in great condition. This is how my record was packed when I received it today, however I did also get a shirt. It was shuffling in the box that was too big for it, but atleast it was encased in bubble wrap.

c6f109ac-aec4-4f7d-ae9a-8cc803a807a3_zps

Needless to say I'm freakin' thankful given the other examples that have been posted. To pay and wait for a package then get it in that condition would be pretty frustrating. And why they wouldn't have a standard of packing vinyl records like mine above at every distribution hub is just stupid. 

Travis gets far too much shit on here. Or at least in my short while here it seems like he does. There have been numerous times I have gone into a thread and someone is trying to start shit with the guy. Where are they when he personally responds to situations like this and fixes it.

Kudos to you man!

Maybe I just haven't read it, but I've never seen anyone attack Travis personally on here. There's certainly been a lot of people unhappy with HT prices/website/packing techniques, but we all know he has nothing to do with these departments directly. Kinda sucks that he's become the Hot Topic complaint dept/FAQ for us, but hey, that's his personal choice and we're all glad to have him on our side!

Thanks for posting the picture, I'll be showing this to the people in charge of this. This is unacceptable. Pm me your order number and info and I'll make sure they take care of you right away.

Not here to argue but packaging and handling isn't generally substandard, I've seen a few issues posted in here recently but I think those issues get blown out of proportion. I will make sure they fix this. I can't believe they put your records in a bag.

The inventory isn't really inconsistent, not every store gets every release. It's always been like that.

Anyways pm me all your info and I'll make sure they take care of you ASAP tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I've never had anything from Hot Topic arrive like that for the record. Everything has always been packed nice and snug :)

Posted this in the Linkin Park thread but just wanted to say, I must be lucky and get a distribution hub of Hot Topic where they actually give a shit, because for the most part my records get to me in great condition. This is how my record was packed when I received it today, however I did also get a shirt. It was shuffling in the box that was too big for it, but atleast it was encased in bubble wrap.

c6f109ac-aec4-4f7d-ae9a-8cc803a807a3_zps

Needless to say I'm freakin' thankful given the other examples that have been posted. To pay and wait for a package then get it in that condition would be pretty frustrating. And why they wouldn't have a standard of packing vinyl records like mine above at every distribution hub is just stupid.

All the online orders get packed and shipped out of the same place. I'm glad yours was packed correctly and I'm not sure why someone threw records in a bag but I will make sure the people in charge there get that fixed ASAP.

All the online orders get packed and shipped out of the same place. I'm glad yours was packed correctly and I'm not sure why someone threw records in a bag but I will make sure the people in charge there get that fixed ASAP.

That's what I thought too, out of Tennessee, right?  Although my Meteora FedEx tracking says it originated from Atlanta.  Kind of threw me off.