Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

You have to check newonvinyl.com for hot new and upcomping releases for cheap prices. 
For shipments outside the EU you get 21% discount. 
Some cool releases i have seen:

Blind Melon - Blind Melon

MGMT - Oracular Spectaluar (Record store day release)

Deep Purple - Made in Japan

Bruce Springsteen - American Beaty (Record store day relase) 

And many more...

http://www.newonvinyl.com/en/ 

All good dan, mostly kidding :). I would like to get 1 positive in the green box below my pic some day though. How does one achieve such a thing?

That's for the trade feedback system.  So sell someone something, buy something or trade something and you will receive your sought after green 1.

My local hot topic just expanded their vinyl section which is really cool. Weird set up though. It's basically a big, 12 open on both sides, ikea looking metal expedit, but all the vinyl is lying flat so you have to pick up each piece to look through it. Baby steps I guess. It's really nice to see regardless.

And a BIG high five for whoever decided ship to store when ordering vinyl online was the way to go. I don't know if Travis had anything to do with it, but ordering vinyl on the HT site and not having to pay shipping when sent to the nearest store for pickup is freaking awesome. I'm just a mile away from the nearest hot topic and it's been really nice to pick up orders this way.

My local hot topic just expanded their vinyl section which is really cool. Weird set up though. It's basically a big, 12 open on both sides, ikea looking metal expedit, but all the vinyl is lying flat so you have to pick up each piece to look through it. Baby steps I guess. It's really nice to see regardless.

And a BIG high five for whoever decided ship to store when ordering vinyl online was the way to go. I don't know if Travis had anything to do with it, but ordering vinyl on the HT site and not having to pay shipping when sent to the nearest store for pickup is freaking awesome. I'm just a mile away from the nearest hot topic and it's been really nice to pick up orders this way.

That's a really good way to end up buying warped vinyl...

That's a really good way to end up buying warped vinyl...

Its the only HT store Ive ever seen that had them stored like that, not sure if it was just a temp thing, Very Odd. Their stock was definitely growing though. From about 30 records total a few weeks ago, to about 100 or more as of last Friday.