Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Ugh, that timeframe when TTTYG was repressed by Hot Topic was horrible for me.  I was going through a breakup and buying EVERY record I possibly could.  I was just getting into vinyl, too, so I was just building a collection... jesus I spent so much money on records.  It seemed like Hot Topic was pressing everything I ever loved as a early teen, lol.  Now they're doing it more, but I just can't spend $20+ on a bunch of records anymore, so I only opt to get the Blink splatter represses lately it seems.

June 13th re-issue available here http://www.oldies.com/product-view/37838V.html and on Amazon, bro!

those prices are nuts, good looking out! gonna keep with the colors though as I picked up the other two through HT. Price is still most excellent through HT as well.

HT colored vinyl will be very very soon. Within the next couple weeks.

sweet thanks!

With the recent HT exclusives of Mayday Parade's A Lesson In Romantics and Monsters in the Closet, is there any plan for repressing their S/T? I've been waiting for one for a couple years after the tiny first run.

No idea if Fearless is planning to repress that or not

@ Travis: is the orange variant of ETID's From Parts Unknown still scheduled for 7/8?  And would you happen to know if it'll be clear or opaque?

I just got a copy the other day, its a translucent orange

Travis, noticed there's no release date listed on the thread for the new Vanna "void" HT exclusive still... Any idea when its releasing? Just don't want to miss out of the other versions if its not happening soon... Hopefully 7/1

Probably mid-late July

If your store has a vinyl section, there is a good chance that its getting it.

Which record were you referring to?

Thanks! I'm looking for So Wrong, It's Right - All Time Low. It's sold out online, but I was hoping I could find it in a store somewhere. I called a bunch of Hot Topic stores in my area with no luck, but I may just have to look through their stock myself.