Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

hey dude, work has been kicking my ass and by the time in home the mall is closed. i know pembroke well enough to know that they don't move vinyl. The same copies of Bayside, A7X, Hands Like Houses and the Dark Knight soundtracks have been there for months now. i will try my best to go if i can just have a regularly scheduled appointment with my clients :(

As mentioned above,you are a great person.Thanks for taking the time for me. Believe me, it's greatly appreciated!

Shoot me a PM with your findings.

Mine had a a big seam split and I called and asked if I could get a replacement, they told me it was sold out and they couldn't so the guy gave me a refund

I'd give them another call

I can't call them right now because I'm in Singapore, but I replied to them again. And they still haven't replied.... Argh.

Its strange because theres a lot of new music coming out, was just curious to see, when I was a kid I always remember them having more music in stores than that. Thanks

This isn't meant to sound douchey, but there aren't a lot of CDs being sold anywhere anymore.

Even at Best Buy, the music section is now an afterthought.