Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

I buy a CD & a record.  When I was a kid (in the early to mid 90's) CD's were current technology, so I've kept up with them ever since.  I have a wall of CD's.  It took me a long time to adapt to digital, but I finally got a 160GB iPod at some point in the 2000's.  No more CD books to lug around in the car.  Got into records a few years ago, and now have 3 generations of records which is probably the coolest thing I own.  Between my own modern artists and bands, my grandparent's old jazz albums, artists such as Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, and now my dad's, with the likes of The Beatles and Neil Young.  I also have a fair amount of cassette tapes.  And attend live shows whenever I can.  I do it all.  Music, music, music!

I was just being a smartass. I don't love Fever, but I think it's okay. Pretty Odd has a decent A side and the B side I find really boring

It's okay to like whatever band you want I think Fever is an excellent album pretty much every song on it is good. Pretty, Odd only had a few good songs on the other hand like you said. Too Weird to live has some good songs that I like. Vices & Virtues is pretty solid and I was pleasantly surprised by Death Of A Bachelor it was a lot better than I was expecting. Too bad Fever costs so goddamn much I regret selling my Gold Variant so much. Which reminds me what do you guys think is a fair price to pay for Vices and virtues HT exclusive Maroon Variant? My friend is trying to sell his copy.

I was just being a smartass. I don't love Fever, but I think it's okay. Pretty Odd has a decent A side and the B side I find really boring

It's okay to like whatever band you want I think Fever is an excellent album pretty much every song on it is good. Pretty, Odd only had a few good songs on the other hand like you said. Too Weird to live has some good songs that I like. Vices & Virtues is pretty solid and I was pleasantly surprised by Death Of A Bachelor it was a lot better than I was expecting. Too bad Fever costs so goddamn much I regret selling my Gold Variant so much. Which reminds me what do you guys think is a fair price to pay for Vices and virtues HT exclusive Maroon Variant? My friend is trying to sell his copy.

I was just being a smartass to counter Rez, but in all seriousness, I have a full defense prepared anytime someone raises an eyebrow at me for liking Pretty Odd. Happens too often.