Paramore - Brand New Eyes LP black/yellow Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Guest zayzay87971

ZayZay what did you think when the Farro brothers left Paramore and dissed 'em?! 

It sucked when the Farro's left the band but luckily Paramore survived the loss and IS STILL A BAND!!!!! Zac's New band is pretty good still but Paramore has definitely changed since they left. I'll never forget the multiple times I got to hang out with them!!

Guest zayzay87971

not everyone can have the gold sempiternal B)

yeah not gonna lie im jealous of you when it comes to owning that specific variant 

Guest zayzay87971

hey zay, interested in the FBR 7" boxset? hot topic exclusive from 2008.

Yes actually I am interested in it is it new used details please?!

Guest zayzay87971

used. was in rough condition when i bought it from all that time on the sale rack. but aside from some beat up cardboard, they play just fine.

Oh ok never mind bro everything I get I try to get in tip top condition my paramore collection is so pretty!!!!!!

Guest zayzay87971

This thread is great for work breaks. Excited to get my hands on this record. Can't think of any record I have multiple variants of because that sounds like a waste of money but I guess to each's own. I am just glad things that were out of print are going back in print so I don't have to deal with ebay.

There is nothing like owning the original good sir!

Holy shit this thread, why am I just finding it now? Golden. I honestly didn't know people actually listened to this band that weren't 14 year old girls going to their first year at warped tour. But I liked them better when I was looking at the singer's tits on the internet.

Holy shit this thread, why am I just finding it now? Golden. I honestly didn't know people actually listened to this band that weren't 14 year old girls going to their first year at warped tour. But I liked them better when I was looking at the singer's tits on the internet.

aren't you cool

Guest zayzay87971

Very mature