Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

• 3 weeks later...

This should be coming soon for anyone interested:

Kylo-Ren-Unmasked-Pop.jpg

16 isn't bad but they're 10-12 at the Walgreens by me

Also, I see your Harry Potter collection in your signature... did you see the announcement of "wave 2"?

http://www.poppriceguide.com/harry-potter-pops-wave-2/

"I shouldn't have told ya that... I should not have told you that." - Hagrid

16 isn't bad but they're 10-12 at the Walgreens by me

Damn, only regular ones are that much here if I get lucky. But I wouldn't have gotten the Trooper for anything less than 16 bucks anyway, even if someone from the US shipped it, so I'm cool with it.

I saw Unmasked Kylo on Instagram; I may like it even more than the normal one. And according to Funko's Twitter, more Reys are in the works. As far as Potter goes, that Dementor looks freaking awesome.

Didn't expect them to release an official one. Looks pretty badass.

Anyway, I like to have a Funko box pyramid on top of my shelf, so I'm definitely using the boxes. Every now and then, I take some of the Pops out and put them on my TV set. They look great either way.

I love these figures but I can't afford another "thing" to spend money on. I do have the two Shaun of the Dead pops by my TV though. Those were too incredible to pass up.  :P

Lol trust me, you won't resist to get more, they're going to release lots of must-buy figures. I originally only wanted Game of Thrones ones and now I'm already planning on getting future releases like Naruto and Hoverboard Marty.

i begrudgingly work at a walmart. so if anyone wants to use my measly 10% off lemme know. I could order it from the website and have it delivered to a store near you

That's really cool of you!

The ones I want aren't available online :/

I need the upcoming unmasked kylo, and the jabba/leia three pack

i begrudgingly work at a walmart. so if anyone wants to use my measly 10% off lemme know. I could order it from the website and have it delivered to a store near you

The Walmart by my house use to stock the hell out of pop figures and now they don't which sucks cause I got a few good exclusives there.