No Sleep Records 2014 Vinyl Sub

tokimedo

Never done a sub before. Maybe this year will be my first, but I kind agree with a lot of you, I'm not sure I'll want a whole lot next year. It seems most of you have good experiences with the No Sleep sub. Anybody have any problems?

Nah my only complaint is not getting most of the releases until well after their release date.

This is up. Limited to 100 on coffee creamer haze plus a subscriber only 7" series.

All vinyl will be coming on a Subscription exclusive color way (Coffee w/ Creamer Haze Colored Vinyl), special B-Side label, and will be packaged with a numbered obi-wrap. The 2014 Vinyl Subscription is limited to 125, with only 100 packages available for purchase!What's Included?ALL 2014 Vinyl Releases (Not Including Re-Issues or Bonus Vinyl)Special Subscriber & Friends ONLY 7" Series featuring Sean Nelson of Harvey Danger, John Nolan of Taking Back Sunday, Matt Pryor of The Get Up Kids, and Geoff Rickly of Thursday (includes a box to hold all of the 7"'s)Digital Downloads Available The Thursday Before Release Date10% off Coupon Code (valid 1/1/14-12/31/14; not valid on Pre-orders or Distro Items)1 Lucky Subscriber will win a Test Press of their choice from the 2014 catalog

what is the subscription discount code? ill try it on this one

Nsr13, I tried it while logged in as a 2013 sub member and it told me I had to be a 2013 subscriber to use the code. So I'm guessing it's disabled. Although I did use it for preorders and distro titles all year, so at least it worked sometimes.

Nsr13, I tried it while logged in as a 2013 sub member and it told me I had to be a 2013 subscriber to use the code. So I'm guessing it's disabled. Although I did use it for preorders and distro titles all year, so at least it worked sometimes.

I just emailed them and they said it doesn't work because it's a preorder.

I find it a little humorous that no matter how much they post and try to talk them up on FB, Twitter, & Instagram that they garner almost ZERO response. To see a band so universally hated is kind of funny. I think the most reaction I saw about them was when they announced they signed them, and everyone thought it was a joke. 

This year I bought the Mixtapes LP, B&C LP, and Swellers digital. Wasn't into B&C and ended up selling it. 

A UK hardcore band trying to cross over to US is nearly impossible, let alone one with 2 vocalists. That's some 2007 shit. No hardcore kids here will ever give a shit about TRC.

I ordered a subscription yesterday. I never have before, so I'm pretty excited for this. I think it'll be a good experience, forcing me to listen to new music I may not have considered listening to before. But at the same time, oh well if I don't end up liking some of them. I could end up with some money back.