Oldies.com HUGE clearance

Listen, I was happy just to have the opportunity to buy some records at these unbelievable prices. The amount of orders and the work they put into this sale was probably monumental for a small company.

I patiently waited on my order and today I received a shipment confirmation. It appears I'm getting everything I ordered.

So I applaud Mark_BKR for the heads up on the sale and the consistent updates. Bring on the next sale and I'll probably spend double!

Just got my order in. 21/35 shipped, which judging by the looks of the thread is normal, even pretty good. I got in early I guess.

I realize it's a huge sale and everything got way backed up and they did the best they could, I truly do and I appreciate the deals and all the hard work, there were some phenomenal prices and selections - but it's difficult to not be disappointed by the stuff that got left out with no backorders, it seemed to be only the things I was really looking forward to while all my afterthought pickups got sent. That's just a personal problem. I still got a massive deal on the stuff that came and BKR_Mark has been amazing about keeping people updated, so any complaints I could make sound really ungrateful and greedy.

But now I'm itching to replace the stuff that didn't come separately, and I hope I don't don't go on another buying rampage.

now I'm itching to replace the stuff that didn't come separately, and I hope I don't don't go on another buying rampage.

Not at all Mark's fault. But there is a lot of discogs in my future if some of my orders fall through. Anyone else see the Japanther albums that we're typoed as "Japanter". I was the only one, right?

Just got my order in. 21/35 shipped, which judging by the looks of the thread is normal, even pretty good. I got in early I guess.

I realize it's a huge sale and everything got way backed up and they did the best they could, I truly do and I appreciate the deals and all the hard work, there were some phenomenal prices and selections - but it's difficult to not be disappointed by the stuff that got left out with no backorders, it seemed to be only the things I was really looking forward to while all my afterthought pickups got sent. That's just a personal problem. I still got a massive deal on the stuff that came and BKR_Mark has been amazing about keeping people updated, so any complaints I could make sound really ungrateful and greedy.

But now I'm itching to replace the stuff that didn't come separately, and I hope I don't don't go on another buying rampage.

I'm sorry but your apple is terrifying.

I had this in my order, was the only item that did NOT ship.  Bummer, I also was really wanting to finally pick this up for that price.  Oh well.

Has anyone had "Low - C'mon" ship for them? This is one of the album I really wanted from this sale.

I still haven't gotten a shipping notice and I'm worried that because it was so cheap it oversold a lot.

My only frustration with my order is the crappy route fed ex is using to get here. For some reason it took a huge detour to Houston instead of coming straight to me from dallas. Still just can't wait to get my order

Is it FedEx SmartPost? I've learned over the years that SmartPost is anything but—I'll order something from a company in Columbus (2 hrs south), it will ship via FedEx SmartPost and take 7-10 days to show up. It frequently travels through Pennsylvania to get here, too. So dumb.

Not at all Mark's fault.

Nah, it's not his fault. Crazy sale, mass hysteria. I cracked open a couple and I'm listening to them now, I'm getting over the initial disappointment. Just a couple that hurt to miss out on had me calling the waahmbulance. That Daughters record, Octopus Project, Atlas Sound, King Tuff, Bass Drum of Death. Real Estate, The Faint. Mission of Burma, Dan Deacon, Perfume Genius. Some great shit in there, guess I can't be surprised it went quickly..

But I won out with Melt Banana, Cloud Nothings, The Men, !!!, Pure X, Jeffrey Lewis, Avey Tare, Say Hi, Matthewdavid, The Stills, and that Scott-Heron thing. And Painted Palms. Still an awesome deal. Man I buy too many records.

I'm sorry but your apple is terrifying.

Why thank you.

Is it FedEx SmartPost? I've learned over the years that SmartPost is anything but—I'll order something from a company in Columbus (2 hrs south), it will ship via FedEx SmartPost and take 7-10 days to show up. It frequently travels through Pennsylvania to get here, too. So dumb.

It is infact "Smart" post. I'm afraid to see where it might go next. Though logically it should come to me from there.

Finally had a second charge show up on my Discover, for a whopping $8.49 — off of an order that was originally $99.16. So out of the 11 items in said order, it appears the only one that's shipping is the Cribs' Men's Needs, Women's Needs, Whatever—which I am happy about, as that record is awesome and I could never find it cheaply anywhere. But man, there's a tiny part of me that wants to act super-shitty and entitled. Like, I'm willing to bet that this order was one of the very first ones placed in the sale (seriously, I posted its contents on this thread's first page), and it took eight days to fulfill. That's a pretty fucked up fulfillment system they have over there.

Basically, if you ordered any of the following records and have not gotten a shipping confirmation yet, you will not be getting them (except maybe the Cribs):

Screen_shot_2013_11_11_at_3_51_21_PM.png

If anyone got any of those records from the sale and doesn't want them, PM me.

I agree Scott. The whole not fulfilling the orders in in the order that they were received is both odd and frustrating. I have an order I placed right as this thread got started as well and it still has not shipped. It has/had 17 records in it, I am betting 2 of them ship at this point. Bummer. 

I feel ya, I made a point to rush to get my order in cause I knew shit would sell out fast. Made an order of 15 records when this thread was half a page long and breathed a sigh of relief. And now FedEx says my package is only 4 pounds. Now I know the only ones I'm getting will be the ones I wasn't all that stoked about anyway.

*braces for more "you guys bitch too much" comments*