You're not helping anything! D:

I like this guy. He's direct.

I dunno yet sir, I wasn't actively looking. Let me get back to you!

sweet, no problem.

Enema might be the general favorite, but we can all agree that Self-Titled is their best effort. Amirite?

(If you can't tell, I'm still super bummed I missed out on the ST.)

i would definitely agree with this

You should look up forwarding services. Like shipitto or something like that.

I tried looking into that - but I was reading that the service chargers/customs ends up being ridiculously high that it ends up not being worth it, but I'm not confirming this as fact because I don't have any experience with using shipitto. Anyone on the boards use this service in canada and had a good experience? 

So with how quickly S/T sold out I upped the qtys. on the rest of these. Maybe I'll go get another 1000 of the S/T splatter repressed for anyone who missed out on those too. I updated the OP with the new qtys. but here you go. Hopefully these last a little longer and the people who want one can get one without going to ebay.

Enema of the State LP - clear vinyl with red and blue splatter limited to 2700 copies available 3/4/14

The Mark, Tom and Travis How 2xLP - clear vinyl with pink, green and blue splatter limited to 2700 copies available 4/1/14

Dude Ranch LP - clear vinyl with orange and brown splatter limited to 2700 copies available 5/6/14

Greatest Hits 2xLP - clear vinyl with black and silver splatter limited to 3000 copies available 6/3/14

Cheshire Cat LP - clear vinyl with blue and yellow splatter limited to 2700 copies available 7/1/14

Neighborhoods 2xLP - clear vinyl with black and white splatter limited to 1300 copies available 8/5/14

Box Car repress is very possible

So with how quickly S/T sold out I upped the qtys. on the rest of these. Maybe I'll go get another 1000 of the S/T splatter repressed for anyone who missed out on those too. I updated the OP with the new qtys. but here you go. Hopefully these last a little longer and the people who want one can get one without going to ebay.

Enema of the State LP - clear vinyl with red and blue splatter limited to 2700 copies available 3/4/14

The Mark, Tom and Travis How 2xLP - clear vinyl with pink, green and blue splatter limited to 2700 copies available 4/1/14

Dude Ranch LP - clear vinyl with orange and brown splatter limited to 2700 copies available 5/6/14

Greatest Hits 2xLP - clear vinyl with black and silver splatter limited to 3000 copies available 6/3/14

Cheshire Cat LP - clear vinyl with blue and yellow splatter limited to 2700 copies available 7/1/14

Neighborhoods 2xLP - clear vinyl with black and white splatter limited to 1300 copies available 8/5/14

Fantastic news! Thanks Travis!!