Placed an order over the phone earlier today, and I must say, it was truly one of the more frustrating ordering experiences I've had. Altogether it took about 45 mins to order a single vinyl record. I'm not usually one to complain about this stuff but gah damn what an ordeal.

Just found out they misspelled my email address as well, so now I've got no order receipt and no way to know when the order has shipped. Good times.

Fix it Travis! Help me Travis! When is this shipping Travis? Traaaaaaaavis!????

Placed an order over the phone earlier today, and I must say, it was truly one of the more frustrating ordering experiences I've had. Altogether it took about 45 mins to order a single vinyl record. I'm not usually one to complain about this stuff but gah damn what an ordeal.

Just found out they misspelled my email address as well, so now I've got no order receipt and no way to know when the order has shipped. Good times.

Fix it Travis! Help me Travis! When is this shipping Travis? Traaaaaaaavis!????

These are shipping pretty fast. I placed an order yesterday, and it already is in the mail.

Listening to it now on my AT-LP120, still skips out on the first second of Lycanthrope and there's some pretty significant IGD and skipping on Lillian. Side A just ended, we'll see how side B goes.

Edit: Actually I'm going to give it another good cleaning and see how Lillian sounds again before I start side B, because it was really pretty awful.

Ok yeah the second cleaning did wonders, no skips this time!

Listening to it now on my AT-LP120, still skips out on the first second of Lycanthrope and there's some pretty significant IGD and skipping on Lillian. Side A just ended, we'll see how side B goes.

Edit: Actually I'm going to give it another good cleaning and see how Lillian sounds again before I start side B, because it was really pretty awful.

Ok yeah the second cleaning did wonders, no skips this time!

If you don't mind me asking but I was wondering what you use to clean your records? I need to buy some cleaning equipment.

If you don't mind me asking but I was wondering what you use to clean your records? I need to buy some cleaning equipment.

Nothing too major, an RCA Discwasher RD1006 with the D4+ solution for wet cleaning and an AudioQuest carbon fiber brush for dry cleaning. I'd love to invest in a SpinClean but y'know...balling on a budget and all that.

Random: when I was in HT Hollywood the dude at the store said the music buyer was in earlier, I said oh cool Travis? He said nah he left the company. The guy's name is Mike......?

*X-Files theme*

Nothing too major, an RCA Discwasher RD1006 with the D4+ solution for wet cleaning and an AudioQuest carbon fiber brush for dry cleaning. I'd love to invest in a SpinClean but y'know...balling on a budget and all that.

I've got a budget too so if there are any links you can drop for cleaning supplies for someone on a budget that'd be awesome.

*X-Files theme*

I've got a budget too so if there are any links you can drop for cleaning supplies for someone on a budget that'd be awesome.

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=DWRD1006- for wet cleaning

http://www.turntablelab.com/products/audioquest-anti-static-record-brush- and that's the dry brush I use but really any carbon fiber brush will work.

Also I'm pretty new to vinyl myself so someone more knowledgeable might guide you better on this. I know people have their own homemade solutions and I don't know how much better or worse those are than the D4+ stuff but that seems to do the job for me. 

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=DWRD1006- for wet cleaning

http://www.turntablelab.com/products/audioquest-anti-static-record-brush- and that's the dry brush I use but really any carbon fiber brush will work.

Also I'm pretty new to vinyl myself so someone more knowledgeable might guide you better on this. I know people have their own homemade solutions and I don't know how much better or worse those are than the D4+ stuff but that seems to do the job for me. 

I'll definitely check those out. Thanks!

I highly recommend the Spin Clean. It's a decent price, and in my opinion is the cheapest way to "properly" clean a record. Just skip out on buying a couple 2x LPs and you'll have the money saved up in no time.