Wow, it looks like someone has gone through and negatively voted my last few posts...and the last one was me wishing someone a happy birthday.

That's the VC way. Nice posts still get downvotes.

And about the shipping notifications, they've taken a day or two for me, it's been FedEx taking 7-10 days to ship being my delay lately.

Damn. Time to move to America.

Haha yeah, that'd be ideal. I actually am going to Florida in august for 2 weeks. If there's any Blink albums in a hot topic there I'll pick them up, but I can't ever afford to order one from America again I don't think.

Yeah you get charged for anything over £15 it's cheaper to buy off someone flipping them on ebay than from hot topic direct.

I  did get a better deal through Hot Topic than I would have done by asking a member by ordering 3 albums at once (shipping doesn't really increase) and then using a discount code. I completely forgot about customs charges though,  :-(

I can't believe there are actually idiots out there who will buy these and pay the ridiculous prices. You guys need to get your head out of Travis' ass and realize what he does sucks. He is stealing candy from babies.

My total for this was $26.99 and I don't think that is a ridiculous price at all. 

$20 is an average price for an album and $25 is decent for a double LP. The people buying these albums like this band and appreciate the work travis does. no one is "sealing candy from a baby" by making affordable represses

Exactly. I am glad I have been able to get their discography for retail cost instead of overpaying on ebay

Canada and all the countries in Central and South America are considered America and their shipping costs are much greater than shipping to the U.S. as well.

It's a pet peeve of mine that people call the U.S. America.

Disagree, I dont know anyone who would think Mexico or Canada if someone said America.  But to each his own....

Disagree, I dont know anyone who would think Mexico or Canada if someone said America.  But to each his own....

That's what I'm saying. They are included in America, yet everyone refers to the U.S. as "America" when it is only a part of America. The United States of America. As in, the United States within America.