What the hell happened with Dude Ranch?  The different splatter was bothersome enough...  I just got my second copy since my friend is gonna take my first one that was warped.  Same kind of warp in this one and big bent corner in the jacket.  There were two 7" support pieces of cardboard instead of a 12' one in the mailer.  Oh well, at least this one is more colorful.  Gotta take the good with the bad.  Oh yeah, blonk, bankruptcy, rabbits, "When's it out?" and just got my shipping notice.  Insert a hashtag before all of those.

everyone on here has to buy a damned record clamp

I've only been able to find regular record clamps, where does one go about finding a damned one, and what is the difference?

Was a virgin sacrificed over the damned ones? If so, I'd expect them to be quite expensive.

What the hell happened with Dude Ranch? The different splatter was bothersome enough... I just got my second copy since my friend is gonna take my first one that was warped. Same kind of warp in this one and big bent corner in the jacket. There were two 7" support pieces of cardboard instead of a 12' one in the mailer. Oh well, at least this one is more colorful. Gotta take the good with the bad. Oh yeah, blonk, bankruptcy, rabbits, "When's it out?" and just got my shipping notice. Insert a hashtag before all of those.

Mine has a small warp on the edge of the record. Definitely gives it some humps. It plays fine, but I need to give props to Hot Topic, I simply notified them of the issues, and they emailed back and took care of me. I wasn't a dick to them or anything, they just helped. I give them credit for that. I appreciated that very much. Never thought at 32 I'd be walking into hot topic to pick up records, but mine is beyond nice and I respect that.

This was two weeks after i had purchased it once I finally spun it. It was sold out, but I appreciate what they did.

Well its summer, It's hot out, and its only going to get hotter over the next two months. I'm sure all the records at HT get stored in a not so cool warehouse, then get shipped out and go through hot processing hubs via usps/fedex/ups/whatever, and then get sent to hot post offices, then sit in a HOT AS FUCK mailtruck until it arrives at your doorstep and will sit in the hot sun all day unless you happen to be home when it get delivers. Every record is going to be slightly warped and unless its so bad to where it's unplayable, you should just deal with it.