Glassjaw - Our Color Green Custom Set $55

• 1 month later...

So, they added a new selection to the drop down menu on the merch site... "Our Color Green" is at the bottom of the list. When you click on it theres nothing in there. Maybe they are getting ready to release something new or just fucking with people like me who cant help but speculate. I thought maybe they moved the vinyl into that but they didnt. It would be cool if they did a 12" with the Our Color Green singles.

C'Mon, it's more than probable. Let's get real here. If there really was an OCG 12" that would be awesome and I would try to buy it but we all know it would only be offered as part of a $500 bundle full of a bunch of bullshit most of us can't use and/or wouldn't want anyway.

Just manufacture a single piece 12" for both Coloring Book and Our Color Green and sell them on their own with no bullshit bundles or gimmicks and be merry. Many would buy. You'll make money and we'll have our records in less than 8 months from the preorder date. Get with it, Glassjaw! You crazy, unnecessarily convoluted and confusing cunts.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys

I have a copy of the Stars 7" misprint it plays Jesus Glue and came as part of the Our Color Green 2013 custom package. I have no need for it and so i'm thinking of selling it, was just wondering if anyone had any idea how much it would be worth?

Last I saw about $350.

I have no need for it as I already bought a normal copy of Stars 7" after receiving the misprint copy with my custom pack, I originally sought help from members of this forum because merchdirect customer service weren't responding to my emails. I have no idea how many faulty copies there were so I don't how limited they are and if there was a market for this kind of thing, I'm not trying to money grab.. I was simply asking how much people thought it was worth, but anyways.. thanks for being so helpful.