Glassjaw - Our Color Green Custom Set $55

1425675_10152138345692049_1623097367_n.j

Luckily both Star and Jesus glue are what they're supposed to be. I just wish the box would have came shipped in another box. Oh well though. I pretty happy with the actual quality of them. Wish I could get my hands on that hybrid 7/10/12 inch they were coming out with. 

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, 

I found that my Stars vinyl also played Jesus Glue. I emailed Merch Direct and they said have said that they have no more copies and will not replace it or be doing a repress for those that got the wrong song. They did offer me a t-shirt or a partial refund... I don't really think this is a worthy replacement because my set is incomplete and I can't listen to the EP in full! Did anyone else have this problem and was not offered a replacement? This is so frustrating!

Hi guys, 

I found that my Stars vinyl also played Jesus Glue. I emailed Merch Direct and they said have said that they have no more copies and will not replace it or be doing a repress for those that got the wrong song. They did offer me a t-shirt or a partial refund... I don't really think this is a worthy replacement because my set is incomplete and I can't listen to the EP in full! Did anyone else have this problem and was not offered a replacement? This is so frustrating!

I wasn't even offered a t-shirt or partial refund. I still like Jesus Glue, and it's the only GJ 7" I have so I can't really complain.

Did you not get the whole set? 

I saw that there were posts on the forum from 2012 saying that the last custom sets also had the same problem.. They should have made sure it didn't happen again. I think this is really unfair on us as GJ fans, merchdirect should be doing more to sort out the problem or at least offer us a better replacement than a T-shirt.  :( I sent a pretty angry reply to them, so i'll post again if they say anything else when they reply.

Hi guys, 

The last time I talked to them they said I would get a replacement later but I never did. I forgot about it until just now. I'll try to write them again in a few days. I also want that damn coloring book EP!

I had called a while ago about this.  I had ordered two of the 7's that were available and I had the stars/jesus glue problem.  they wrote me saying they were gonna get me out a replacement and they never did send one out.  I might have to contact them again because I would totally be cool with a shirt or something

Not long ago the remainder of what was left was quietly put up for sale randomly whenever and I'm pretty sure that any overrun or replacements that they had were sold at that time and they probably have nothing left. I was one of the first to have this problem in 2012 or 2013 and they sent me a replacement after a few emails but not I'm certain they have nothing left.

I had called a while ago about this.  I had ordered two of the 7's that were available and I had the stars/jesus glue problem.  they wrote me saying they were gonna get me out a replacement and they never did send one out.  I might have to contact them again because I would totally be cool with a shirt or something

This is my exact situation/sentiment.