Glassjaw - Our Color Green Custom Set $55

I was kinda bummed by the custom shirt when i got this bundle the first time they did it.  They used that super think screen printing to put the gj's on and the shirt looked like I had it for ten years after washing it twice.  I hate that thick, crusty printing on t-shirts, I want to pick it off like a scab every time I wear it.

$13.25 for shipping!? Fuck. I already ordered the 4 that came back in stock. I would only be ordering for Jesus Glue and the hopes of a different kind of cool box. Anyone wanna buy the other four 7"s and shirt from me? I'm choosing Blue with yellow GJ.

whats wrong with the shipping price? it has a shirt so it has to be sent priority. $13.25 for priority is almost exactly cost + shipping materials.

$13.25 for shipping!? Fuck. I already ordered the 4 that came back in stock. I would only be ordering for Jesus Glue and the hopes of a different kind of cool box. Anyone wanna buy the other four 7"s and shirt from me? I'm choosing Blue with yellow GJ.

What would you let the 4 7"s go for? I don't need a shirt

Somebody remind me how much I paid for this when it came with a ticket to that dvd screening that I couldn't even go to so I can be bummed out. :(

I think it was only $46. My order just came out to $69 after shipping. 

I got Lennon, Stars, Natural Born Farmer, and Junkies for sale if anyone wants them. $35 shipped. I also dont really want the shirt. I got a medium blue with yellow logo. $20 shipped.

I think it was only $46. My order just came out to $69 after shipping. 

I got Lennon, Stars, Natural Born Farmer, and Junkies for sale if anyone wants them. $35 shipped. I also dont really want the shirt. I got a medium blue with yellow logo. $20 shipped.

I may take you up on at least half of that depending on how the next few weeks shape up.