Glassjaw - Our Color Green Custom Set $55

I've got og copies (with the gj cut out) of Stars, Jesus Glue, and Natural Born Farmer.  And I'd either like to complete the collection or just sell them.  If any of you guys who missed out want one or more let me know.  $25 a piece (that's what I paid for them off someone like 4 years ago or whatever it was) and they're yours.

Or I'll but the other two off people.

my 4/5 of the repress came in the mail yesterday and I am on the other side of the planet.  can't wait to get home and spin them.

i wonder if mine is a mess up or the real deal.

the anticipation is killing me. 

this must be how Juggalos feel all of the time. 

What the fuck usps?! My color film 7" shipped the same time and I got that on Wednesday. I live an hour away from bell gardens, ca. Not Montana!

Seriously there is somebody at that Jersey City Facility that's terrible at their job. I had a record come from Boston and somehow went from Jersey City to Minnesota, back to Jersey City, then Long Island. Maybe they transferred them to the Bell Gardens facility

Just got email confirmation on the custom set and shirt:

Your order #1279979 has been shipped using USPS Priority Mail and should arrive in 2-4 days.

You may track your package by clicking on a link below. Please note it may take 24 hours for your tracking to activate.

http://www.merchdire...200883006787221

MerchDirect