Movielife - 40 hour train back to penn repress PO coming soon

I am trying really hard to not give my information to any arm of the Victory Records tyrannical rule...that being said, if anyone managed to pick up an extra copy of this, I would love to buy that off of you! 

I know that the Mutant League store is only hosted by Victory, but it's the principal. 

went ahead and grabbed a red as well. possibly trading a smoke, so i may have another smoke for sale. haven't decided if i should keep, trade, or sell the 2nd smoke yet.

Sell it at cost to toki, a longtime fan, instead of using it for trade bait or flipping it.

why is everyone so bummed about clear with black smoke? thats the typical "rare" victory variant. i for one think its stupid that every victory vinyl released has to have the clear with black smoke as rarest of the variant. i'm glad to have scored the red because i think it goes better with the album anyways. just my two cents

why is everyone so bummed about clear with black smoke? thats the typical "rare" victory variant. i for one think its stupid that every victory vinyl released has to have the clear with black smoke as rarest of the variant. i'm glad to have scored the red because i think it goes better with the album anyways. just my two cents

Totally. A whole bunch of people acting like this thing already sold out and they missed getting it at all. You can still order it!

were more so bummed that it's a "victory release" when it was suppose to be done by mutant league. We get that they have a store thru victory but that doesn't mean "hey just press it for us and you can tack on an extra couple bucks as payment" which is what it feels like

You can tell the lack of quality when you hold a victory release vs. a lets say, ETR release who I'm sure would've loved to press this.

Ha. Ok. Next time

learn from your slip of judgment and good board member etiquette since you're new and sell it to him at cost! You'll redeem yourself and make a couple of friends possibly

Toki is a good dude and helps a lot of people out. If you plan on sticking around these boards, you might even see good karma come your way if you miss something you want.