SRC 2014 Subscription Vol 1

schomin

I dunno about SRC being the ones to press Futures - when I spoke to Jim a few months ago he said the band had plans to re-press basically the entire JEW discography around the 10 year anniversary of Futures (which would be October 2014)

I don't think it's Deja but it does fit all the "clues" presented thus far

I dunno about SRC being the ones to press Futures - when I spoke to Jim a few months ago he said the band had plans to re-press basically the entire JEW discography around the 10 year anniversary of Futures (which would be October 2014)

I don't think it's Deja but it does fit all the "clues" presented thus far

i really like your new avatar

I second the He Is Legend, but I would like to see all of them pressed, especially 91025.  I know the guys are finishing up on their new album and I think I saw somewhere that it would be issued on vinyl. I could be wrong, and that would make me very sad indeed. From what I can tell, the band wants to see their stuff on vinyl just as much as the fans do. One day...

I'd be pretty shocked if Deja were in this subscription. I dont see why Triple Crown would license that out when they could easily just press it on their own. It's not like they are a label that never presses vinyl.

Then why the hell did they not just press TDAGARIM? I'm completely perplexed by the fact that they did not do this themselves.

I'd be pretty shocked if Deja were in this subscription. I dont see why Triple Crown would license that out when they could easily just press it on their own. It's not like they are a label that never presses vinyl.

If Deja is in the Sub I can see it being something like SRC's pressing of TOYPAJ. $54.99. 180G LP + 3 7"s.

That would allow SRC to throw the kind of money at Triple Crown where they just said "Yeah, fuck it. You can press it if you want it that badly."

If Deja is in the Sub I can see it being something like SRC's pressing of TOYPAJ. $54.99. 180G LP + 3 7"s.

That would allow SRC to throw the kind of money at Triple Crown where they just said "Yeah, fuck it. You can press it if you want it that badly."

Still, if Triple Crown wanted to do that they could do it themselves and make more money. I dont think its an issue of them needing money to get it pressed or that they arent aware of the demand. I'm sure it will get repressed eventually but I'm about 99.9% sure that when it does Triple Crown will be the ones pressing it.

Who knows, maybe I'm totally wrong here but I just cant imagine a reason why Triple Crown would license this out.

silverchair Freakshow and / or Diorama please.

Either of these would be great. Their re-press of Frogstomp was excellent quality (although i'm not a fan of having the b-side "blind" in the middle of the original track list.

I have the Freakshow EUR press on yellow, which I will gladly sell if they repress this. I was never a fan of the colored LP in the plastic picture disc sleeve. They did this for the original Frogstomp release in 1995 too.

Diorama has been so difficult to get being only 500 in existence and they sell for so damn much on discogs/ebay