SRC 2014 Subscription Vol 1

schomin

Whats with all the people saying the price of this is worth it if it has Deja in it? You can get an original Deja for less than this. Also, I tend to agree with Juan. Remember when everyone thought that the Rival Schools release they did this year was going to be something huge when they were hyping it, and then everyone was all let down that it ended up being Rival Schools?

And why wouldnt Triple Crown put it out themselves? This is the label that kept "finding" boxes and boxes of Your Favorite Weapon and sold them on ebay for over 100 a pop, why would they pass on the other gold mine they are sitting on?

Pretty sure it was Iodine who pressed YFW that was 'finding' copies they had stored away. Triple Crown is legit and released many great records. 

Whats with all the people saying the price of this is worth it if it has Deja in it? You can get an original Deja for less than this. Also, I tend to agree with Juan. Remember when everyone thought that the Rival Schools release they did this year was going to be something huge when they were hyping it, and then everyone was all let down that it ended up being Rival Schools?

And why wouldnt Triple Crown put it out themselves? This is the label that kept "finding" boxes and boxes of Your Favorite Weapon and sold them on ebay for over 100 a pop, why would they pass on the other gold mine they are sitting on?

That was Iodine Records that was doing that, not TCR.

Yeah they said it was a band they had a limited exclusive color for but wasn't an SRC press and people really wanted it.

The exact wording is as follows:

"

The subscription is limited to 200 subscribers. We will be announcing the first titles over the next few weeks. Hint, the first one is from a band that we did an exclusive color for (not an srcvinyl title) and is a title many of you really really want. 

"

So if the band is Brand New, then the "exclusive color" for a non-srcvinyl title would have to be the Clear TDAGARIM, thus the logical conclusion for the title that many "really really want" would have to be Deja.

The exact wording is as follows:

"

The subscription is limited to 200 subscribers. We will be announcing the first titles over the next few weeks. Hint, the first one is from a band that we did an exclusive color for (not an srcvinyl title) and is a title many of you really really want. 

"

So if the band is Brand New, then the "exclusive color" for a non-srcvinyl title, then that'd have to be the Clear TDAGARIM

I'm curious to know what else this might hint towards.

Underoath isn't something we really really want. Is it?

Could be tsl... They had boats which had exclusive colors, same with the early years. Although, boats was pressed by them, not an exclusive colorway. The hint could be leading to a say it like you mean it repress.

Didn't YFW have an exclusive color via SRC? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Triple Crown, HT, and SRC each have a color? Clear, white, and black? Define the Great Line was only pressed on black from what I remember and I'm under the impression that someone else is pressing SILYMI (This in no way is an indication that I know this is happening). 

Of course SRC could pull something out of left field 

Didn't YFW have an exclusive color via SRC? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Triple Crown, HT, and SRC each have a color? Clear, white, and black? Define the Great Line was only pressed on black from what I remember and I'm under the impression that someone else is pressing SILYMI (This in no way is an indication that I know this is happening). 

Of course SRC could pull something out of left field 

From Discogs:

Pressing information:

Black vinyl /? 

Clear vinyl /500 (available only through the band)

Light Blue vinyl /500 (Triple Crown Records exclusive)

White vinyl /1,000 (Hot Topic exclusive)

http://www.discogs.com/Brand-New-Your-Favorite-Weapon/release/3355168