SRC 2014 Subscription Vol 1

schomin

Still, if Triple Crown wanted to do that they could do it themselves and make more money. I dont think its an issue of them needing money to get it pressed or that they arent aware of the demand. I'm sure it will get repressed eventually but I'm about 99.9% sure that when it does Triple Crown will be the ones pressing it.

Who knows, maybe I'm totally wrong here but I just cant imagine a reason why Triple Crown would license this out.

You and I both. I thought it was explicitly stated that the band did not want their music licensed out to other labels, after the whole AFS TDAGARIM thing. I want it to be deja and it fits the clues, but it also just doesn't make any sense and comes as a huge surprise when I thought the band was going to be involved in the reissue the most, either with triple crown or their own label...

I feel like $RC doesn't have the rights for it, and is trying to make it sound like déjà as much as they can without actually saying it's deja, and in turn hoping to sell subs based on speculation alone of that record being in the package.

If they were gonna release déjà, I'm sure they would be posting it everywhere by now to push sales of the sub. There's no reason they would hold that info back.

But hey, i may be wrong. What do I know anyway, I'm insane apparently.

I feel like $RC doesn't have the rights for it, and is trying to make it sound like déjà as much as they can without actually saying it's deja, and in turn hoping to sell subs based on speculation alone of that record being in the package.

If they were gonna release déjà, I'm sure they would be posting it everywhere by now to push sales of the sub. There's no reason they would hold that info back.

But hey, i may be wrong. What do I know anyway, I'm insane apparently.

I agree with this entirely. The only thing I can think of that would cause them to not announce it yet would be if the band or Triple Crown was making them wait for some reason but even that is a stretch. The only reason I mention that is because the Rival Schools release was held off by a day because the band wanted to wait for some reason. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this email:

SRCVINYL IN 2014!!!

We are just wrapping up our final 2013 shipments and will begin announcing titles for our 2014 NEXT WEEK! So stay tuned and be sure to hit us up on the Social Networks. As well we have launched a Vol 1 discounted based subscription for 2014!! All details can be found here:

2014 Subscription: http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/srcvinyl-2014-Subscription-Vol.-1-%28Full-Subscription%29.html

Just got this email:

SRCVINYL IN 2014!!!

We are just wrapping up our final 2013 shipments and will begin announcing titles for our 2014 NEXT WEEK! So stay tuned and be sure to hit us up on the Social Networks. As well we have launched a Vol 1 discounted based subscription for 2014!! All details can be found here:

2014 Subscription: http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/srcvinyl-2014-Subscription-Vol.-1-%28Full-Subscription%29.html

Yeah, They said they were announcing the first ones by the 23rd earlier this week I believe. Hopefully we get some good news....

Interesting that they changed the exclusive colored vinyl for subscribers for the 2014 sub. Making it available for regular sale kind hurts the incentive to buy the subscription, doesn't it?

The main incentive this year is the discounted price. So if you happen to believe you will want every single one of these unannounced titles, you jump in now and save like $6 per album or something.