PO: Modern Baseball - You're Gonna Miss It All - Out 2/11/14 via RFC

I never got into "Sports," this does nothing for me either (which I guess should be expected). Hooray for opinions and choice!

I like a few songs, Hours Outside In The Snow is great, but the twitter song is so, so bad and one of the worst I've subjected myself to in recent years.

I like a few songs, Hours Outside In The Snow is great, but the twitter song is so, so bad and one of the worst I've subjected myself to in recent years.

that song on the split with hundred acre woods is one of the worst things i've ever heard.  but they also have some good songs.  

Anyone know who is doing the other vocals?

Sean, their drummer. Also sings in the bands Steady Hands. 

Digging the new song. Can't wait for this one and the other handful of titles RFC has in the pipeline for early 2014.

Jeff- are you guys still doing the SBB/TCL reissue eventually?

Yeah probably record store day.

Sean, their drummer. Also sings in the bands Steady Hands. 

I thought it was, but didn't sound like him to me fro some reason at first, can hear it now! Cheers! 

Everyone should check that band out. It rules. 

http://steadyhandsphilly.bandcamp.com/album/the-libertines

Yeah I love steady hands :)

I never got into "Sports," this does nothing for me either (which I guess should be expected). Hooray for opinions and choice!

I keep trying to get into these guys because they're from Philly, but nothing I've heard from them so far has been good except the song on the Fest 12 split. Was hoping the trend would continue with the new stuff, but it didn't :/

You're a fan, I assume?

I am. It's actually funny though. Right before they release a new album I always think I'm pretty much over them and the sound, then they end up blowing me away with a new album. I listen to very little pop punk now, but they keep on pushing the boundaries further than I thought they could go. Still waiting for them to shock us with an album, which I'm sure will happen eventually.