PO: Modern Baseball - You're Gonna Miss It All - Out 2/11/14 via RFC

tumblr_inline_mxkik2DfB11qzxlbn.jpg

It has truly been a banner year for Modern Baseball. Hell, you probably didn’t know the band existed a year ago, but we bet you’ve seen their name a lot throughout 2013. Between releasing Sports just over a year agosigning to Run For Cover Records, andjust announcing the best tour of the spring with The Wonder Years…well, it seemed like they were building up to something.

That something is You’re Gonna Miss It All, Modern Baseball’s sophomore album that will be released via Run For Cover Records on February 11th, 2014. It was produced by the band’s own Ian Farmer and Jake Ewald, mixed by Jon Low (Mumford & Sons, The National, Restoriations), and mastered by Will Yip (Tigers Jaw, Title Fight, Balance & Composure). The album just kicks ass, there’s no other way around it. If you like Sports, love Sports, or needed a little more out of it - You’re Gonna Miss It All is going to be that album for you in 2014. PropertyOfZack is extremely honored to be exclusively revealing the album artwork and track listing for the record in addition to streaming a brand new song called “Your Graduation.” Check out all of the album details and a brand new song below after the jump and let us know what you think!  

Track list:

Fine, Great
Broken Cash Machine
Rock Bottom
Apartment
The Old Gospel Choir 
Notes
Charlie Black
Timmy Bowers
Going To Bed Now
Your Graduation
Two Good Things
Pothole

New song: https://soundcloud.com/tom-rfc/your-graduation/s-DO4PJ

so yeah, guess i was right when i told my friend this morning that i had a bad feeling that i wouldn't like anything else they would do after sports

also i'd love to see TWY but this has worst crowd of 2014 potential written all over it

It's one song on a 12 song record. Listen to it more than once instead of being so melodramatic.

It's one song on a 12 song record. Listen to it more than once instead of being so melodramatic.

I will! It's just I had a bad feeling about a follow up for this, I already didn't love the debut but I liked a few songs, and it's simply a gut feeling. Basically getting to the point where I can't listen to this band anymore, kind of what happened with La Dispute with me back in the day.

Casey doesn't like anything ever anymore, lol.

Oh I like a ton of stuff still. New St. Vincent song yesterday was fanfuckingtastic.

so yeah, guess i was right when i told my friend this morning that i had a bad feeling that i wouldn't like anything else they would do after sports

also i'd love to see TWY but this has worst crowd of 2014 potential written all over it

Have you heard "Voting early?" Song rules! New song rules! Album is going to be amazing.

I never got into "Sports," this does nothing for me either (which I guess should be expected). Hooray for opinions and choice!