PO: Modern Baseball - You're Gonna Miss It All - Out 2/11/14 via RFC

I've never understood what age has anything to do with anything when it comes to liking music.

I'm 28 and the majority of what I listen to is pop punk. I don't give a shit if the majority of a bands fan base are 16 year olds. Its hard to explain but if I like something, I like it and nothing else comes into play to base my decision off it. I don't know, I just feel like a lot of people on here wont like something based solely on factors that shouldn't even matter. If you like something, don't be ashamed of it

this.. and it doesn´t stop me from listening to more, let´s say "mature" music

Poop Pvnx = future kidz bop traxxx :wub:  :wub: , just becuz you 28 doesn't make you any less of a pewphead for defending poop pvnk like the pewp smuggler u r ;)

I liztin 2 pewp pvnx becuz being in a pit w/ sweaty 14 year olds makes me feel alpha when I 2 step like a baus :P All my Gfs think I am the kewlest 2....probably becuz i'm rly kewl...therefore peep pvnx is rly kewl \m/ So dunt b embarrassed we both luv pewp pvnx and r rly kewl, VC iz jus full of h8erzzzz

I've never understood what age has anything to do with anything when it comes to liking music.

I'm 28 and the majority of what I listen to is pop punk. I don't give a shit if the majority of a bands fan base are 16 year olds. Its hard to explain but if I like something, I like it and nothing else comes into play to base my decision off it. I don't know, I just feel like a lot of people on here wont like something based solely on factors that shouldn't even matter. If you like something, don't be ashamed of it

As much as I love this band/like to support my friends I'm not gonna pay the $20+ to see them at the fucking Electric Factory with a bunch of bands that don't do much for me. Can't wait to buy the most limited color of this and never sell it to piss off the variant collectors woooo

Might pick this up. Sounds better than most everything they've done and I hated Sports. In reference to that TWY thing, I completely agree that they pretty much sucked until the new record. Suburbia wasn't half bad lyrically, just a lot less so sonically. And every one of those bands' crowds are terrible, but when did shows ever have good crowds anyway?

Completely agree.

New song to me is better than 'Sports' in its entirety, and I loved 'Sports'

Will furiously pre-order asap.

Any idea when the pre-orders will go on on RFC? I see them on shop radio cast, just not trying to deal with them when I can deal with the label. 

Any updates on this? I might just pre-order through SRC since it's available but if there's gonna be other variants on RFC and stuff, I'll wait. Just wanna see what the scoop is.

Any updates on this? I might just pre-order through SRC since it's available but if there's gonna be other variants on RFC and stuff, I'll wait. Just wanna see what the scoop is.

There's not a single good reason to pre order this from SRC. RFC will have all the variants available and will likely be cheaper than SRC. Just hold tight.

• 2 weeks later...