PO: Modern Baseball - You're Gonna Miss It All - Out 2/11/14 via RFC

picked up a black 180g earlier this morning.  was really surprised they were still there, thought maybe more got put up or something.  didn't know they hadn't sold out to begin with.

it had definitely been sold out.  they probably started shipping and put up a few overs or what not.

so if anyone was looking to pick up a 180g i would do that right now.

I sort of fucked up the download in the store in a way that wasn't fixable. I am sorry. The records have all shipped and will be there soon enough with a download code, and hopefully the Pitchfork stream can hold you over. 

Also, we're getting some copies of this back from our distributor, not sure what colors but they will be up tonight or tomorrow. So if you were bummed it sold out today don't be too bummed. 

I sort of fucked up the download in the store in a way that wasn't fixable. I am sorry. The records have all shipped and will be there soon enough with a download code, and hopefully the Pitchfork stream can hold you over. 

Also, we're getting some copies of this back from our distributor, not sure what colors but they will be up tonight or tomorrow. So if you were bummed it sold out today don't be too bummed. 

Are any of you guys from RFC coming on the Wonder Years tour with them and Citizen?  This is the first time any RFC bands have hit Edmonton that I can think of so I'm pretty stoked.

Is it just me or can we not view individual orders on the new RFC mobile site? It only let's me view everything I've bought. The order number, price and the order status. No tracking number.

It's not just you. The mobile site could use a little work, at the least a button to switch to the desktop site.

Got my 180g black copy today!  It really does sound amazing.  After the first listen I don't think I like it better, or as much as "Sports" but it's still really good.  Maybe once I give it a few more listens my opinion will change.

It will man, it took me about 3 or 4 listens to really get me...but I like it as much as sports...it really isn't much different...