Recent purchases

Aghast - Deformities

Black Ox Orkestar - Nisht Azoy

Monster X - Attrition

Taj Mahal - Giant Step/De Ole Folks Home

Velvet Underground - White Light/White Heat

Glad Steady Sounds was running 20% off today

Sad that Rorschach's distro is leaving Rumours and some things I was planning on getting were gone when I checked there. So it goes.

gecn.jpg

Black Dice and LCD Soundsystem from that DFA records discount thread, both double LP's - Atlas Sound, Octopus Project and Melt-Banana from a Discogs guy that consistently has decent prices and really reasonable shipping rates,he represents Pork Records or something. The 7" is that Destroyer / Wye Oak split from some RSD years ago that my gf got me randomly. No crazy colors or special editions here, just some good stuff.

Try find a Nexus Jap Press or Banzai Canadian press of RTL on the cheap.....i have them both and they sound fucking amazing.....i spend a bit of cash with the Nexus and the Black Label Banzai......but the white label Banzai is more common and can be found for a good price 

Weren't the Banzai presses semi-bootleg tho? Or at least they weren't authorized by the band or the label. 

I've heard they are pretty good, considering. I'm actually gonna be patient and wait for an original RTL. A couple original Garage Days LPs came in 6 months back (sadly I did NOT snag one) so we DO see some fairly rare Metallica from time to time.

Beloved the punk band out of Charlotte? Ha... We did an in-store with them AGES ago. Not my type of music but very nice guys.

Yup that would be them! I loved those albums growing up and have been looking for Failure On for a little while now but there was only 1000 copies pressed.

Yup that would be them! I loved those albums growing up and have been looking for Failure On for a little while now but there was only 1000 copies pressed.

Beloved is one of my favorite bands and I'm working on getting a complete collection. A few more variants of Failure On and I'll have them all. :)

Adkins , Hasil | Haze's House Party | Norton | 7" | 1st | Black | Lulu-001

The Album Leaf / Her Space Holiday | Collaboration Series No. 2 | Better Looking | 7" | 1st | Black | BLR055

Chris Wollard & The Ship Thieves | How Much Shit Can You Take? | No Idea | 7" | 1st | Transparent Blue | NIR-326

Clara Belle & the Creeps | Dumb Boys | Arkam | 7" | 1st | Clear Blue |ARK53

Cool Hand Luke | A Thank You | Vindicated | 7" | 1st | Black | CHL-01

Jackknife | All My Blues For Sale | Sympathy for the Record Industry | 7" | 1st | Black | SFTRI299

Screeching Weasel | Jesus Hates You | Probe | 7" | 1st | Picture Disc | /3000 | PR-23

Trenchmouth | Snakebite | Ad Infinitum | 7" | 1st | Black | 193/430 | ai02

I'm seeing this show on Wednesday. what color of Letters home they had? and for how much? . Also Goodtime boys were carrying the self defense family split? cheers.

Letters Home was in blue for I think 10€, double LPs were 15€. Don't know about the split though, only saw their album What's Left to Go as an LP. Didn't really check their merch table out because I couldn't afford any more and it was pretty crowded.

Today, a bunch of female vocalists.

1661616_10202077407834999_1426396964_n.j

Saturday, a bunch of female vocalists (and a band led by a female vocalist).

1545644_10202053721002843_223482320_n.jp

Not pictured:

Cursive - Domestica (180G red)

Cursive - Mama, I'm Swollen

Cursive - The Ugly Organ ($$$)

Coming this week or next:

Cursive - Storms of Early Summer EP

Cursive - Such Blinding Stars for Starving Eyes

Amy Winehouse - Frank

Regina Spektor - Far

The entire Streets LP discography

A Skylit Drive - Wires and the Concept of Breathng

Bjork - Greatest Hits

Kate Nash - Made of Bricks

Uuuugh, I love Kate Nash. Where did you manage to score a copy of Made of Bricks?

Me too, Logan. I lucked out and found a gent selling most of her singles on eBay a few months back. And I found this copy of Made of Bricks on discogs. I paid something crazy like $160 but I've got a lot of sentimental attachment to it.

You're in the Lehigh Valley, right? I'm always willing to loan it out for a week or whatever.