PO: OFF! Wasted Years (4/8/14)

It was interpunk for the start. Then about 2 weeks later banquet records had 500. Then 6 months later unfd in Australia did a hand numbered /300 press on white also.

I don't think I ever heard about this. Did you get one? Picture?

Apparently it's still available. What's the numbering look like?

I don't think I ever heard about this. Did you get one? Picture?

Apparently it's still available. What's the numbering look like?

Yep can do! When I get home of course. From memory mine is 83/300. The jackets and labels are different. So it is a different press from the regular /1000 white.

Where is this still available?

I bought mine from the resist records store. They MIGHT have another copy, if not try searching the 'beatdisc records' store. I know they had a few copies about 2 months ago.

Failing that, I'd just try searching for any Australian record stores that have a physical location that don't have A proper web store. And email them to ask if they have a copy. Tyms guitars is another store I'd try. I do know they also had the /100 pink live off album.

The really weird thing about this Aussie press is, it was cheaper than the regular black pressing here. I paid $24 at resist, and the black pressing was $32.

Australian prices fucking suck. But shipping records here is a ball buster

I got a notice from Interpunk that my order was "currently out of stock". I hope this is just another way of confirming it's a preorder, but I've never received this notice before for a PO. Oh well, I guess I will just wait and see.

I got this too. No refund or anything, so I assume all is well.

I bought mine from the resist records store. They MIGHT have another copy, if not try searching the 'beatdisc records' store. I know they had a few copies about 2 months ago.

Failing that, I'd just try searching for any Australian record stores that have a physical location that don't have A proper web store. And email them to ask if they have a copy. Tyms guitars is another store I'd try. I do know they also had the /100 pink live off album.

The really weird thing about this Aussie press is, it was cheaper than the regular black pressing here. I paid $24 at resist, and the black pressing was $32.

Australian prices fucking suck. But shipping records here is a ball buster

Thanks for the info dude. I'd love to see photos of yours if you happen to have a chance.

If anyone else in the US wants to grab one of the australian presses shoot me a message. I'm up for buying as a group if we can get 3 or 4 people.

As in, buying three or four copies and splitting the shipping between us? It's only ringing me up $15 for shipping, but I'm on the West Coast so it may be different. Let me know and I'll probably be down, if I can scrounge the cash together. Would love to get one of these and save a few bucks if possible.  B)