PO: OFF! Wasted Years (4/8/14)

Maybe. The email from Interlinked says that they are the only place to get the exclusive red vinyl, so maybe someone else will have a different version.

As long as I get one!

The listing at interpunk says "The only limited color available is right here at Interpunk! " That was the case with the earlier LP. Given that the white copies were going for $60 on eBay this may sell out even quicker.

Just wanted to give everyone on here a heads up. This forum was the reason why I was able to land a white copy of their last album. If I didnt see a post on here it would have been gone by the time I would have tried and placed an order. It only lasted a day or 2 on interpunk the last time. Hopefully everyone here who is looking for a copy gets one. 

when i refresh it takes me back to the first screen, wheni  go trhough again its still showing as 10 something.

Figured it out, for anyone else who has this problem, go all the way through up to the point of the paypal screen, then back out, go to your account settings and click on the order, then there is a link that will let you change the shipping service and select media mail from there, then you can choose to "pay for this order now."

Edited by bca683

it wont let me choose media mail, its trying to charge me 10 something for first class or priority.

Got this message after contacting Interpunk about the high shipping on my order:

-Sorry for any inconvenience. We have updated your shipping to media mail. As soon as the OFF! -Wasted Years (Limited Edition Red Vinyl) LP is in we will have your order shipped out.

I can't seem to get my order to go through on interpunk...hopefully things will be up and running again and they aren't sold out. Regardless, stoked to see them at SXSW and Punk Rock Bowling this year. I've seen them a handful of times and it's a decent show, although Keith likes to talk a lot. Now with 3 records full of material, they can play a full set.