2014 Record Store Day - April 19

gmoney

my early list:

Anamanaguchi - Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (Original Videogame Soundtrack)

Circa Survive/Sunny Day Real Estate - Spilt 7"

Death Cab For Cutie Featuring Magik*Magik Orchestra - Live 2012

The Notorious B.I.G. - Life After Death

Ghostbusters

Botch - Unifying Themes Redux

Childish Gambino - because the internet

MGMT - Oracular Spectacular

MGMT - Congratulations

alright, my list is set:

7"
David Bowie - 1984 Picture Disc
Case, Neko, Jason Lytle and Friends  Satellite of Love (and other selections from Mars soundtrack) 7" 
Dinosaur Jr. -  Visitors box (5x7" + book)
Sunny Day Real Estate/Circa Survive - Split 7"
Dolly Parton - Blue Smoke b/w Home

10"
Soundgarden - Superunknown The Singles (5x10" set)

12"
Joy Division  An Ideal for Living 12" EP
Flaming Lips - 7 Skies H3 12"
Oasis - Supersonic 12"

LPs
Anamanaguchi - Scott Pilgram vs. The World (Videogame Soundtrack)
Built to Spill - Ultimate Alternative Wavers
Spoon - Love Ways EP
Various/Fat Possum - The Space Project LP

http://www.bullmoose.com/content/rsd2014list and for people who were asking about prices... a lot of them are here

thanks!

$34.98 for Public Enemy makes me sad and I probably won't get it now.

Also will we know any info about mastering for some reissues (Loaded and Zombies in particular) before RSD? If they're mastered with crappy digital files I don't want em but if they're analogue I'm interested. 

FYI...if you check some of the other lists (e.g. http://www.recordstoredaygermany.de/exklusive-releases/exklusive-releases-2014/) you'll see the recent Epitaph reissues by Bad Religion, NOFX, etc. on the list.  No word if they are a different color of vinyl than what we got here.  Could also potentially explain why they were delayed if they were being released for RSD in Europe

FYI...if you check some of the other lists (e.g. http://www.recordstoredaygermany.de/exklusive-releases/exklusive-releases-2014/) you'll see the recent Epitaph reissues by Bad Religion, NOFX, etc. on the list.  No word if they are a different color of vinyl than what we got here.  Could also potentially explain why they were delayed if they were being released for RSD in Europe

No Control is pink, which was the indie store exclusive here in the US. Ribbed is red, also the indie store exclusive.

I put the price list here. Just remember that they are suggested list prices so some stores will charge more or less than this. Nobody is supposed to charge way more than these prices but a little extra might be OK.

One record I noticed that's not on the official release is the Banks - Remixes album.. Do you have any info on that?

Why do they first say its EU / UK exclusive and than in the end it's the other way around? A bit pissed about that...

It may not be.  It is showing on the list here:  http://neonmusic.pararadio.hu/nuke/catalog/rsd.php

Shoot them an e-mail and see if they are getting it.  When you have 500+ releases, things can get overlooked.  A lot of people were freaking out about not seeing a Coldplay 7" on the UK list, even though Coldplay tweeted out themselves it was coming out.  So things can be updated/edited.