PO SOON: The Starting Line - Say It Like You Mean it

jewfro

I'm curious...

How did everyone find out about The Starting Line back in the day? They weren't predominantly featured on terrestrial radio, at least in my market (Greater New York City Area). I personally remember being introduced to them on MTV2 Rock with the Best of Me music video.

I'd be interested to hear your stories...

I'm curious...

How did everyone find out about The Starting Line back in the day? They weren't predominantly featured on terrestrial radio, at least in my market (Greater New York City Area). I personally remember being introduced to them on MTV2 Rock with the Best of Me music video.

The first song i ever heard by TSL was "Greg's Last Day" on an Atticus 'Dragging the Lake' compilation that I bought at Hot Topic. I pretty much went through and checked out every band on that comp. Jackpot!

This one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atticus:_...Dragging_the_Lake

The first song i ever heard by TSL was "Greg's Last Day" on an Atticus 'Dragging the Lake' compilation that I bought at Hot Topic. I pretty much went through and checked out every band on that comp. Jackpot!

This one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atticus:_...Dragging_the_Lake

Had that comp too!  So many good songs!

I'm curious...

commercial on MTV2 for "Say It Like You Mean It"

(same way I heard about Thursday, Snapcase, and Lost Prophets)

and really got into them on the Drive Thru Records DVD

I'm curious...

A friend played them for me, and gave me a CD-R with the Say It Like You Mean It album.  I think it also had Echo by Trapt on it.  lol  Probably some other stuff, who knows what. 

But needless to say, it was not long before I was hooked and invested in the compact disc.

I'm curious...

Drive thru dvd vol 1