Too Many Pre-Orders....POs need their own Forum Area

I come to this website often....it's a good place, with good information and good people. POs are one of the main reasons I come here.  However, there are far too many POs posts taking up the General Forum and things get lost way too fast.

Does anyone else agree that Pre-Orders should have a separate area? 

My thought is that the Forum should have these as the main topics when you click the BOARDS link:

1) Vinyl Collective Message Board

2) Sales/Trades/Wants

3) Pre-Orders

4) Turntables

5) Everything Else

It feels like it makes sense.....talk amongst yourselves!  Make a change...or don't...your call!

Agree or Don't Agree...that is the question?

This is the preorder section, if you miss out on great threads asking what your favorite color is then oh well.

Yeah pretty much.

if its not broken don't fix it.

its also going to be difficult to come on here having not contributed at all and lay down your two cents.

thats not even just how the internet works, its how real life works.

100% truth.

I know that I mean nothing to anyone on here.

But what would you guys say to havin a sub forum under the sale/trade/wants section? Like you go there and then there's 2 sub forums. One for shit you're looking for, and the other for shit you're selling and trading. That way it'll keep things a bit more organized.

Just a thought...not tryin to come on here and say that things new to be changed or whatnot