Psych thread & reccomendations

All i've been listening to is Psych and Kraut Rock the past few months I just can't get enough , i'd love to hear some suggestions of classics and lesser known. 

A few I can think off the top of my head that i've been listening to ; 13'th floor elevators,gandlf,tame impala,jacco gardener,can,spirit,burger records bands,white fence,ect. 

one word man. Causa Sui.

They recently shut down San Diego's if not California's premier Kraut Rock/Garage/Psych specialty record store called Thirsty Moon Records.

I'm actually peeping out "Sunbirds" right now... basically everything from all those 70s films Krautrock is perfect for

What kind of psych do you like? Lists some of the bands that you dig ... that makes it easier to recommend stuff ...

for starters ... The Cosmic Dead are great ;)

http://www.discogs.com/Cosmic-Dead-The-Cosmic-Dead/master/473512

This is the cosmic dead's first album ... it's awesome ... but the rest of their albums is also good!

They just released a new album on the Sound Of Cobra a week ago ... it's called EasterFaust (ltd 400 pcs) ... but I think it's already sold out.

Spirit is the shit. Twelve Dreams Of Dr. Sardonicus is definitely my favorite of theirs.

Spirit_-_Twelve_Dreams_of_Dr._Sardonicus

It's A Beautiful Day's self titled is also incredible.  Most misleading cover ever, easy to spot in dollar bins accross America.

Itsabeautifulday.jpg

Procol Harum's Shine On Brightly is a psych masterpeice.  ''Life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?''

Procol_Harum-Shine_on_Brightly_%28album_

Hawkwind, Akron/Family, Wooden Shjips, The Zombies, Acid Mothers Temple, Spectrum, White Hills, Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats, Holy Sons, Flower Traveling Band, Goat, Woodsman, Expo 70, Master Musicians Of Bukkake, Fushitsusha, Ghost(Japanese band w/ Michio Kurihara), The Brian Jonestown Massacre, Bitchin' Bajas, The Seeds, Bardo Pond, 

This was released this week from Trouble In Mind records... http://www.troubleinmindrecs.com/catalog.html 

Also this...

http://burgerrecords.11spot.com/nirvana-cult-2xlp-pre-order.html

Authentic from the 60s there's one listened as (green) but it's more of a clear teal, like more blue coke bottle

• 3 months later...

I've been listening to Ghost Of A Saber Tooth Tiger/Midnight Sun Lately

I can't fathom all that Sean has to go through when his interviews inevitably end up

about his dad. He always seems to hold his composure and keep things moving for the most part.

It has to be such a bittersweet feeling to never really know your dad aside from scattered,vague memories 

and being reminded of him everyday by memories of outsiders. Not to mention being compared and contrasted