Rise Records vinyl / Hot Topic exclusives (updated 9/9)

travis

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my god, he literally just posted:

It's all still coming. Looks like another couple months on the rest of this Rise stuff though.

God bless you, Travis.

Can we get more multi quotes on Reading is Fundamental?

Maybe followed by some episodes of Reading Rainbow?

calm down, I don't really have the time to read through 20 pages of hot topic vinyl pressings like you must

It was literally on the same page you posted on. Like three posts above.

I let people get away when things are a few pages back but that's seriously not even trying.

But thanks for the sick burn, broski

You don't need to be so brash and condescending, I was just looking for a release date or update, because it hadn't been discussed in a while. it shouldn't be a big deal, its about a record.

You're right, we should all stop what we are doing to funnel updates to you about the records you demand to know about. Should we set up a press for you? What releases are you looking for? 

You're right, we should all stop what we are doing to funnel updates to you about the records you demand to know about. Should we set up a press for you? What releases are you looking for? 

Maybe set up an alert system just for his shitty taste?

calm down, I don't really have the time to read through 20 pages of hot topic vinyl pressings like you must

Don't be such a dick, especially to Logan. Down vote me if you want, fucker. Then kindly fuck off.

Logan's got a lot of prospects doesn't she ;)

Pretty sure all of these wonderful dudes have ladies!

But they arent sticking up for me because I'm a lady, they're sticking up for me because they see that I've recently been receiving a lot of hate. Whether or not that hate has something to do with gender, I don't know.

And im not trying to give you hate, but you gave me shit first for asking when 2 records I want are coming out, so I assume you are having problems of your own currently, and you feel lashing out to random teenagers on a vinyl message board will heal the pain. I hope its working!

It's pretty simple: you be mean to people, people will be mean back. It's common sense. You're really on a high horse because you have so many people who love you on a vinyl message board. I know I keep repeating myself about the whole vinyl message board thing, but it's important to me that you know how much of an honor it must be to be so loved on a message board

We all would enter a polygamous marriage with eachother.