I was giddy when Vince Vaughn started hatching his revenge and I was bummed when Angry Ex-Soldier kicked the bucket.  I kind of predicted it when he got away so easily- I thought he was going to get sniped from the shadows right when he walked across that beam of light toward the train ladder.  But nope.  It would come later.

same.

i've only watched the first two episodes and i'm torn of if i should even bother with the rest. i barely have much free time anymore, and this is just agonizingly boring and i feel like i should be watching / doing something else.

Even the shotgun cliffhanger at the end of episodes two, i KNOW how that plays out, so it's not even enough of a cliffhanger to warrant watching episode 3.

Interesting read, but one thing bothers me.

Why do they think Blake is the rapist of Velcoro's wife? Sure he has red hair, but didn't prove the DNA test, that the guy in prison is the rapist?

i've only watched the first two episodes and i'm torn of if i should even bother with the rest. i barely have much free time anymore, and this is just agonizingly boring and i feel like i should be watching / doing something else.

Even the shotgun cliffhanger at the end of episodes two, i KNOW how that plays out, so it's not even enough of a cliffhanger to warrant watching episode 3.

The first couple of episodes I was very disappointed, too. But it definitely gets better.

Interesting read, but one thing bothers me.

Why do they think Blake is the rapist of Velcoro's wife? Sure he has red hair, but didn't prove the DNA test, that the guy in prison is the rapist?

I don't believe they did.  The writer explained a little more in the comments.  He/she really thinks Chad is Ray's son

It gets WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better. It's an investment (a very short one), and it pays off. Just fucking watch it, and you'll see. Haha.

This past episode was really good. Definitely looking forward to that movie-length finale.

Same same same

I think it's crazy that this show is still getting the same kind of heat that it did around the first couple episodes. It's picked up so much speed since then, and this finale has a shit ton of potential.

less than 3 hrs out, a few thoughts.  I'm excited

Laura, the young woman that might be the child from the diamond heist, has something. The hard drive, or the original amt of money. I'm guessing the money, because she was his secretary. I also believe she might be responsible for Caspare's death.

I also believe the mayor's son, Tony, has the hard drive.

Frank goes out in a blaze of glory, with Bon Jovi blaring in the background, off a cliff. (Instead, I actually think he gets screwed by someone, once he has the money, trying to make his escape)

Ray dies, Beziredes lives. They take care of Holloway and Burris, and she manages to get the story of the corruption to the media

We get one more Lera Lynn moment......?