The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

i know this isn't a general TWY thread but soupy was jumping up and down today on stage and straight up missed the stage and fell down into the pit where the bouncers hang... dude looked like he was in some serious pain for the rest of the set. hope he didn't break his ankle or something.

i'm working on a little project to make sleeves for my dismantling summer 7"s because i fucking hate those bullshit plastic sleeves. i'll post pictures as long as they don't turn out completely and utterly shitty. the sleeve-making part is actually easily but making the stencils and spraypainting them effectively will be the challenge.

i'm working on a little project to make sleeves for my dismantling summer 7"s because i fucking hate those bullshit plastic sleeves. i'll post pictures as long as they don't turn out completely and utterly shitty. the sleeve-making part is actually easily but making the stencils and spraypainting them effectively will be the challenge.

Let me know how they turn out. I'd love to get some sweet sleeves for these bad boys. 

i know this isn't a general TWY thread but soupy was jumping up and down today on stage and straight up missed the stage and fell down into the pit where the bouncers hang... dude looked like he was in some serious pain for the rest of the set. hope he didn't break his ankle or something.

Me too man...that would be awesome...I have to get the other four first...and before that I have to get some fucking money...

Good news though...I got my preorder shipment today which put my wonder years collection up to 101 things...insanity...

I did get the bombs 7" so if anybody who got a different one doesn't want theirs hit me up...

Mine came today. Solid red and incredibly quiet. I thought something was wrong with the wiring until I cranked the speakers.

EDIT - and like everyone else, the last few seconds of The Bastards and all of Devil in my Bloodstream are one hot staticky mess. Blargh.

Yeah, after seeing everyone elses look transparent orange/red I was very surprised to see that mine was solid red. With black ink splotches on one side.

I saw him fall. He straight up disappeared. Really unfortunate because those stages are pretty tall. He had a hard time singing for the rest of the set. they still sounded awesome, though.

I saw him fall. He straight up disappeared. Really unfortunate because those stages are pretty tall. He had a hard time singing for the rest of the set. they still sounded awesome, though.

me too. i thought it was intentional until i saw how much pain he was in. i couldn't tell if it was his leg or ankle or chest or all of it or what. but considering they must have gone out and performed today, and since i haven't heard anything about it since, then i'm guessing he recovered satisfactorily.

me too. i thought it was intentional until i saw how much pain he was in. i couldn't tell if it was his leg or ankle or chest or all of it or what. but considering they must have gone out and performed today, and since i haven't heard anything about it since, then i'm guessing he recovered satisfactorily.

He looked fine yesterday at Pomona, jumping up and down during the entire set. I've seen The Wonder Years 4 times now over the past couple years and I think the sound at the warped tour was the best mixed I've heard them. That sound guy gets major props from me.

936431_10151530628574751_1801183644_n.jp

and this here is every variation of TGG.

As you can see on the right, those are the two that are referred to as red.

bottom being preorder and is a definite opaque red and the top being one i bought during their 24 hour shindig which is, as we all know, more of a translucent orange.

Very nice! You really went all out.