The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

The Upsides and Suburbia, obviously had the lyrics n stuff. Next to each track name they had in parenthese what each song was for. I just noticed the insert for this record doesn't have that. It has the lyrics but no notation as to what the song was about. For the other two albums, it was kinda cool to see where Dan got the inspiration for each song from. Maybe it was just overlooked.  Either way, it bugs me.

/shortrant

The Upsides and Suburbia, obviously had the lyrics n stuff. Next to each track name they had in parenthese what each song was for. I just noticed the insert for this record doesn't have that. It has the lyrics but no notation as to what the song was about. For the other two albums, it was kinda cool to see where Dan got the inspiration for each song from. Maybe it was just overlooked.  Either way, it bugs me.

/shortrant

I asked Soupy about this because I was really looking forward to those little dedications too, and he said that some of the ones on this album would have made his life awkward if he was honest as to who/what the songs were about, so he opted to not do them at all over doing them dishonestly.  I can respect that, but I agree that those were really cool read on the rest of their stuff.

I asked Soupy about this because I was really looking forward to those little dedications too, and he said that some of the ones on this album would have made his life awkward if he was honest as to who/what the songs were about, so he opted to not do them at all over doing them dishonestly. I can respect that, but I agree that those were really cool read on the rest of their stuff.

Also one of my favorite part of these records. Too bad.

Woooo! Finally got my shipping confirmation from MerchNow! Just happy to finally get my bundle and spin this record and hear how bad it actually sounds. Hopefully not quite as bad as I'm expecting, but I obviously don't have very high hopes.

Ive got 2 of the 5 copies that I ordered, have listened to both multiple times and they both sound great...other than being a little quiet...

I wouldn't be too worried about it...

Also, anyone who ordered the dismantling summer 7"s but don't want them...hit me up...