PO: The Sounds Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke / Lover, The Lord Has Left Us

Dont know how many people would be into it, but a 2xLP press of I the Mighty - Satori would be sweet from EVR...

First Temple by Closure in Moscow needs to happen, just saying.

See? Already missed two great things. I'd buy anything I the Mighty. Was Hearts & Spades self-released by the band? That's my favorite and something I really want on vinyl.

So glad I saw this when I did. Test pressings sold out a few minutes after my order. I've been in a business coach meeting all day. My vinyl senses were tingling and I had a feeling I was missing something cool. Glad I decided to be sneaky and check my phone. :)

Haha same here. I almost didn't see this thread. Been busy all day. Glad the /300 variants didn't sell out instantly.

So happy about this. I hope it's the original version. not the one that added craig and had the new interludes. Wish it was the old cover..sigh. 

craig was not on either version of tiger and duke. there were some bonus tracks on the reissue that were either remixes or live versions of his Lover songs, but he never sang over any of the Tiger tracks. this version will more than likely have the new interludes.

does anyone know who did the backup vocals on both the original and remastered version of "Chasing Suns"? its definitely two different vocalists but i have no idea who they are. wikipedia claims one of them is matt kelly from the autumns but i know that isn't his voice

craig was not on either version of tiger and duke. there were some bonus tracks on the reissue that were either remixes or live versions of his Lover songs, but he never sang over any of the Tiger tracks. this version will more than likely have the new interludes.

does anyone know who did the backup vocals on both the original and remastered version of "Chasing Suns"? its definitely two different vocalists but i have no idea who they are. wikipedia claims one of them is matt kelly from the autumns but i know that isn't his voice

I thought they added him to the remaster but i'm trippin. New interludes < Old interludes. maybe it is the old one because i don't remember a postlude on the remaster but i'm just happy to hear it on wax. ACT3 will always be my fav. 

GET DEAR AND THE HEADLIGHTS REPRESSES. Please.

AND PLEASE. Would buy both albums.

I believe it was Matt Kelly from The Autumns.  it could also be Rich Zahniser from the Hippos.  They both are said to be vocalists on the album.  Keith Goodwin from Days Away/Good Old War could have very well done some vocals on the reissue as he did some Tiger and Duke parts in the live shows, but he certainly wasn't on the very first version of Tiger.

I believe it was Matt Kelly from The Autumns.  it could also be Rich Zahniser from the Hippos.  They both are said to be vocalists on the album.  Keith Goodwin from Days Away/Good Old War could have very well done some vocals on the reissue as he did some Tiger and Duke parts in the live shows, but he certainly wasn't on the very first version of Tiger.

well, the guy on the original CD is definitely not Matt Kelly. he sounds wayyyyy too shitty to be him. so, that one might be the guy from the hippos. it could possibly be Matt Kelly on the reissue, but it would blow my mind considering it once again sounds nothing like him. also, if it was him, why wouldn't he have sang those parts on the DVD rather than having Craig Owens shit all over them?

if videos surface from the show tonight, i guess we might know for sure considering Matt was recently confirmed to be a part of the live lineup for this tour

Already have both albums, but I'd like to see a repress so more people can get them. Such good music.

I have Small Steps, Heavy Hooves but am in need of Drunk Like Bible Times. It would appear that Suburban Home Records has an endless supply of SS,HH considering there's one up on ebay from them every week fetching $50-80.

EVR reissued The Tiger and the Duke so this vinyl has that same cover, the original cover was never on any CD that EVR released. No clue where that Lover art came from though.

it's a shame that they couldn't use the art from the original stars and satellites release. the CD was a digipak too. the whole thing was an awesome release, i would've loved to see it as a gatefold, but oh well!