PO: The Sounds Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke / Lover, The Lord Has Left Us

SO, I tweeted Equal Vision about these to make sure they were shipping on time....and they probably aren't.  They haven't received them from the plant yet, so chances of them shipping next Tuesday is slim.

I was wondering about this.  I thought I remembered it saying they were shipping in May.  Couldn't remember the exact date.  Guess that doesn't matter now though, haha.

Heres a little update on whats going on with the jackets I'm making. Ive been printing samples of LTLHLU for the past few days, we had a down period because the printer was having issues and everything was offset by an inch. We had the artwork moved over as far as it could go but it was still an inch off. We had to wait for a part so we could clean i little sensor on the print head. Blah blah blah. Anyway, its fixed. I printed some tests last night and everything seems to be coming out nicely. Lining it up is a lot more tricky since the entire jacket is full color. If its even just a little crooked then the spine wont be straight and some of the image from the front will carry over to the spine. I had to do the spine just one solid blue color instead of wrapping the art around just because of not being able to scan a completely flat image. The CD has a weird spine on it that messed it up. I'll try to print a jacket tonight and put it together to see how it all looks. My other issue is that the store where I get the paper is sold out of the kind I need. I placed an order like 3 weeks ago for them to get more but I havent heard anything back. I'll call them tomorrow if the test I print tonight isnt having issues. Pictures coming soon.

They're double pockets. I used some thin slightly cheaper paper for this test and printed on a medium ink level. However I feel it looks better with a light ink level. It keeps the artwork very pastel and I think it looks better. I just need to make slight adjustments on the brightness and color levels to get it to match closely to the actual album art.

I'm a little low on money right now because I have to pay rent this weekend but I need to buy the paper so I can make more jackets. I'm going to call the store and see if they ever got more in stock. If they did then I think I'm going to have people pre-pay me so I can use the money to buy supplies. Can I get everyone who ordered a test pressing to message me with their name and what album they would like a jacket for, or both. Right now I'm only asking for test pressings so I can do all the /20 jackets. After I get those done I will make the remaining gatefolds without that. So don't message me if you don't have a test pressing ordered. I gotta keep things clean and organized. And don't worry if you didn't order a test pressing, there's still a chance you will get a gatefold. K. Send the PM's but give me a few minutes to empty my inbox so the messages don't get lost.

Cool, I got a spreadsheet going with everyones info on it. I only received 10 messages so far. I know I had way more people than that originally email. I'm going to bump this thread at least once a day with progress and pictures and what not just to make sure everyone who wanted one knows to message me.

Its similar to screen printing but with the ability to do more colors and shading. Its easiest to think of it as a big printer for t shirts. 

I sent everyone who messaged me already a message with payment instructions. I'm going to order the paper using the money I get from everyone. It will take an estimated 11 days before I get the paper.