PO: HAVE A NICE LIFE - DEATHCONSCIOUSNESS RE-ISSUE

Ahhh. I plan on reading the booklet, but before I do, and sorry for my lack of knowledge in the area, but did he literally create "Antiocheanism" from scratch, or is there some historical truth/significance behind it?

Ideas are deftly stolen. I believe he has a Masters in History, but I might be mistaken there.

Also, I just wanted to say that this is the heaviest gatefold I have ever seen, and it came packaged like a tank. Not even the slightest corner bend or anything. Extremely high quality release, and worth the $28 price tag. Especially with the book on top of it.

That makes me very happy. Hopefully comparable to the Black One repress, or better.

Good luck selling your white, I'm awaiting mine... :o

That makes me very happy. Hopefully comparable to the Black One repress, or better.

Good luck selling your white, I'm awaiting mine... :o

I already have two people interested haha, and thanks!

Also, to anyone with a white copy, your centre labels are black, right? I just saw a picture of one on instagram, and the labels are white, and I can't find any other pictures.

Shipped! Just a few more weeks to go!

Also, I just wanted to say that this is the heaviest gatefold I have ever seen, and it came packaged like a tank. Not even the slightest corner bend or anything. Extremely high quality release, and worth the $28 price tag. Especially with the book on top of it.

On the few pictures they released before the preorder went up this thing looks more like a box set than a gatefold. I'm expecting this to be massive.

A local shop just got an OG on for $125 and can't decide on the repress or dropping the dough on that

I cannot seem to follow the thought process of evaluating on spending almost a hundred dollars more on a lesser variant of the same product. The third repress has a way superior packaging and is said to be cut from better sounding sources as the first two. I'd go for the recent pressing and spend the remaining hundred bucks on other cool stuff.

Oh wow so the arrowheads with the first 50 orders or so was real then? Ordered within roughly the first minute of them going up so fingers crossed. Sadly USPS failed me and for some reason didn't deliver it even though it had made it to the sort facility that things normally get delivered from for me. Now I won't get to check the package until next weekend...