PO: HAVE A NICE LIFE - DEATHCONSCIOUSNESS RE-ISSUE

No arrowheads, but this FINALLY showed up! So stoked to give these a spin. The green and white look pretty awesome, but I will listen to the black ones first. Not quite sure yet on which book to read  ;)

Also bought the limited Wreck & Reference and that beer/black swirl is a blast.

3 weeks. 3 emails. No replies or any notification at all. Urrgh  :(

I've never gotten shipping notification from any order at Flenser, and all have arrived in due time.

Since I have one order outstanding that is probably the kiss of death heh, but just trying to reassure.

I think the more one emails, the longer things take to show up.  Just the unwritten law of the internet land.

Finally took the time to listen to the regular black copy. Decent pressing, a couple of noises during some parts but pretty standard in an aftermath. I noticed the first minutes play somehow out of pace, as if the intro tracks are a bit distorted but it eventually finds the right point after some seconds. On the production side, there's no way you can tell it was MP3 sourced, at least not worse than any of your regular vinyl release. Sounded massive in my home stereo, opposite to how the MP3s sounded through my cheap headphones.

Will listen to the 180g copy and compare them. It was a sought after and well done reissue, cheers to Flenser.